Disney Spreadsheets

wdwfan100

I am guessing that there is not a way to post a downloadable spreadsheet on this board? It seems like these spreadsheets are pretty popular. It would be great to be able to look at all of the different ones and then use the one that is the best fit. I am not the most techno savey so I am just wondering.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there Fan!!! I wouldnt imagine so. Mine is in an Excel format so I Am not sure where it could be posted. ShoppingNut's is a variation of mine. GenX's is a bit more comprehensive from what I have been told, but I Am not sure what format it is in. I have sent copies tonight to everyone who had asked. I wasnt sure if anyone else had sent a copy of mine as no one had said anything!!! I will be away on vacation from May 21-28th ( Guess where I am going???) and will have no access to my computer at all. ShoppingNut and a few other friends are also going so if any requests are made, please share the sheet I have sent you all!!!! Have a great day!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Got it, and thanks so very much! :sohappy:

You are very welcome!!! I am out of the office and have no access to my files on my own computer right now. If you wouldnt mind, please feel free to pass along to everyone who has asked since you? And BGraham if you get a copy, please feel free to post it and add a link here. If you'd like add the credit as Marie @ Kingdom Konsultants. Thanks all!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom