Disney Skyliner

Djsfantasi

Original Poster
Was at WDW this past weekend (June 22). While walking from Boardwalk to Hollywood Studios, I caught the new Skyliner. Apparently, they were testing the system. I had a video, but it’s too big to upload! Man, those cabins move fast. There seemed to be a half dozen queued in the unloading area, which moved to a loading queue of another half dozen.
0BAB1EE4-F812-4958-8C25-32B5ECFDAF50.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Was at WDW this past weekend (June 22). While walking from Boardwalk to Hollywood Studios, I caught the new Skyliner. Apparently, they were testing the system. I had a video, but it’s too big to upload! Man, those cabins move fast. There seemed to be a half dozen queued in the unloading area, which moved to a loading queue of another half dozen.
View attachment 383897

They have been testing for a few months now. There are plenty of videos on YouTube for anyone who wants to see them.

Janir

View attachment 383897
Upload to YouTube and then share the link.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom