• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disney Skyliner

Djsfantasi

Original Poster
Was at WDW this past weekend (June 22). While walking from Boardwalk to Hollywood Studios, I caught the new Skyliner. Apparently, they were testing the system. I had a video, but it’s too big to upload! Man, those cabins move fast. There seemed to be a half dozen queued in the unloading area, which moved to a loading queue of another half dozen.
0BAB1EE4-F812-4958-8C25-32B5ECFDAF50.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Advertisement
Was at WDW this past weekend (June 22). While walking from Boardwalk to Hollywood Studios, I caught the new Skyliner. Apparently, they were testing the system. I had a video, but it’s too big to upload! Man, those cabins move fast. There seemed to be a half dozen queued in the unloading area, which moved to a loading queue of another half dozen.
View attachment 383897
They have been testing for a few months now. There are plenty of videos on YouTube for anyone who wants to see them.

Janir

View attachment 383897
Upload to YouTube and then share the link.

StarBurst

when i pass out from waiting in a 14 line to get into DHS SWGE...i think the sky liner will be mynext goto thrill

mdcpr

I've seen the videos. They move to fast to be safe. I see people getting killed en'mass in these deathtraps.
They slow down enough to get on and off. My worry is the multitude of people that might freak out about how these work.

Top Bottom