Disney secret card

pepsistar

:lookaroun Ummmmmmmmmmm Will Disney accept this card? Guess so, it will be a Visa?? Wish they would have given more info-- rates etc-----:veryconfu

gjpjtj

Originally posted by pepsistar
:lookaroun Ummmmmmmmmmm Will Disney accept this card? Guess so, it will be a Visa?? Wish they would have given more info-- rates etc-----:veryconfu

Yes it will be a Visa, and Disney (of course) accepts Visa. From what I understand Visa is becoming the official card of WDW.

There is no annual fee, but no information on interest rates, etc. is available yet. All of that will be made available, on March 4 2003, which is the first day you can sign up for the card.:)

Tim G

Originally posted by mikedvcmember
Here is a link to Disney new credit card that will be coming out with a thing like air miles its called disney dream reward dollars

And here's the pin which comes along with the card...

Attachments

• commpin.jpg
    commpin.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 175

sigsegv

Seems like a crap replacement to the Disney Club. The problem (to Disney) was that the DC had limited profit potential, whereas, they have much greater potential with a credit card.

I, for one, will not buy into this.

-sig

Tim G

Originally posted by sigsegv
Seems like a crap replacement to the Disney Club. The problem (to Disney) was that the DC had limited profit potential, whereas, they have much greater potential with a credit card.

I, for one, will not buy into this.

-sig

Ahhh... That makes sense to me...

Tim G

Originally posted by sigsegv
Whaaaa? I made sense?!?! I guess there's a first time for everything. :lol:

-sig

Hurray!!!

I made someone happy!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mickeyfan

I will get one, have already signed up to receive the info from Day 1. I have been a Disney Club member since 1994 and I am hoping that the rewards program is better than the recent Disney Club discounts offered. I will use it to reserve and book my Disney Vacations just as a use my American Express Card for that now. Who cares about the rate if you pay it off each month, it's just a great convenience for booking your vacations and not having to carry a lot of cash with you. As a Disney fan I will get it just because it says Disney on it!!!! I'm a diehard Disney fan, what can I say............:D

thebubster4

I work for Bank One, and we are opening an office in the orlandio area just for the disney credit card division. If the card is like the other 1200 varieties we offer it will have a low intro rate of 0% for 6 or 12 months for balance transfers and purchases. check out www.bankone.com for the others. We also have about 35-40 openings for that office moving to orlando..... anybody interested!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

orangefan15

Originally posted by thebubster4
I work for Bank One, and we are opening an office in the orlandio area just for the disney credit card division. If the card is like the other 1200 varieties we offer it will have a low intro rate of 0% for 6 or 12 months for balance transfers and purchases. check out www.bankone.com for the others. We also have about 35-40 openings for that office moving to orlando..... anybody interested!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

35-40 job openings? That's great...any idea when they'll be hiring? What type of positions are they?

Dwarful

I am like Mickeyfan. we have been with the disney club since it was the Magic Kingdom Club. I will get the card..and have already signed up for the Day 1 special.
Any additional bonus they offer will be just that..a bonus. But we are major Disney fans here, so I can't wait to get it!

Blizz

So are they goign to have the rediculious 20% interest charge for this card to?

My family has also been a disney club member since it was the MK Club and it offered nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom