Votes: 65 35.7%
  • Music

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 36.8%

• Total voters

WED Purist

Yes.

But there are also REALISTS on these boards who do understand how Disney operates and why ... and what really is happening.

Make no mistake, whatever these 'experiences' are, they likely aren't major. ... And a parade that doesn't even pass into Fantasyland really better not count as one.

I wasn't referring to this announcement, just speaking about the future in general.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
There is an area near the circus tents that looks like it could have a small outdoor stage (small yellow tent next to the 2 big tents). I bet it's a show type thing in that area. The second is probably a meet and greet.

danv3

Given the reference to "for #NewFantasyland" I don't see how a parade or a castle show are even options, since neither happens in "#NewFantasyland." Heck, parades don't even go through #OldFantasyland!

I would guess we'll get a "new" character M&G (maybe Gaston) and some kind of streetmosphere entertainment appropriate to the area. Nice components of the land, but definitely not something to get overexcited about.

Turtle

They're building a tower as part of the bathroom building. How this can stretch to being a Tangled attraction or building connected to the franchise I don't know.

I'm just saying that being able to see the tower from the film can be a nice thing to see.

jrh1985

Given the reference to "for #NewFantasyland" I don't see how a parade or a castle show are even options, since neither happens in "#NewFantasyland." Heck, parades don't even go through #OldFantasyland!

I would guess we'll get a "new" character M&G (maybe Gaston) and some kind of streetmosphere entertainment appropriate to the area. Nice components of the land, but definitely not something to get overexcited about.

A few months back, didn't Martin,Drew or even Steve(I forget who)say that the new parade would be based on the FLE? Not sure how close we are to a new Castle show, is anyone able to update us???

drew81

A few months back, didn't Martin,Drew or even Steve(I forget who)say that the new parade would be based on the FLE? Not sure how close we are to a new Castle show, is anyone able to update us???

A new parade is still in the works.

As far as these 2 new offerings go, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Kuhio

From what I have heard it's got legs.

Just like your pal Ariel!
biggrin.gif

(She got to keep hers, though...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom