Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 36.8%

• Total voters

Kuhio

Where's the lmao smily?

yelrotflmao.gif

Uddy

One of my votes would be the SECRET Tangled/ Rapunzel bathroom s with a tower. Second........ I believe there will be cast members on top of the new castle wall. Maybe performing some type of singing or acting show. I could just see a crowd of people standing in the castle courtyard watching them perform.

Club34

For what its worth, the edition of the Unofficial Guide to WDW came out within the past week or two. The guide, if you have ever read it, doesn't change much year to year. However, sprinkled throughout the book are little blurbs called the Disney Dish with Jim Hill. In the new 2013 edition, there was this blurb from page 579...

"WDW is about to get more Colorful. Steve Davison, Disney Vice President of Parades and Spectaculars, is facing an unusual dilemma. The visionary who created DCA's super-popular World of Color nighttime show is now charged with deciding which Disney theme park will inherit DCA's lighted fountain and mist screen technology. Should it be DHS which has been itching to update its now 14 year old Fantasmic!? Or Epcot, where Illuminations premiered in 1999? We should know shortly: Davison is reportedly working on 2 new U.S. projects likely to be officially announced in early 2013."

I know that doesn't give any definitive answers but its fun to guess and speculate. And since I have read other editions of the Unofficial Guide, I can tell that more times than not, the "Disney Dish" blurbs never seem to materialize.

If you want me to list the other rumors from the book, let me know, I'd be happy to share them. Now if you will excuse me, I need to google how to become a VP of Parades and Spectacular. God I hate my life.

NoChesterHester

For what its worth, the edition of the Unofficial Guide to WDW came out within the past week or two. The guide, if you have ever read it, doesn't change much year to year. However, sprinkled throughout the book are little blurbs called the Disney Dish with Jim Hill. In the new 2013 edition, there was this blurb from page 579...

"WDW is about to get more Colorful. Steve Davison, Disney Vice President of Parades and Spectaculars, is facing an unusual dilemma. The visionary who created DCA's super-popular World of Color nighttime show is now charged with deciding which Disney theme park will inherit DCA's lighted fountain and mist screen technology. Should it be DHS which has been itching to update its now 14 year old Fantasmic!? Or Epcot, where Illuminations premiered in 1999? We should know shortly: Davison is reportedly working on 2 new U.S. projects likely to be officially announced in early 2013."

I know that doesn't give any definitive answers but its fun to guess and speculate. And since I have read other editions of the Unofficial Guide, I can tell that more times than not, the "Disney Dish" blurbs never seem to materialize.

If you want me to list the other rumors from the book, let me know, I'd be happy to share them. Now if you will excuse me, I need to google how to become a VP of Parades and Spectacular. God I hate my life.

You can listen to all of Jim Hill's rumors by subscribing to the Unofficial Guide's Disney Dish Podcast:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...zoCgDQ&usg=AFQjCNHK7IOAWProz9MRB6SeHiktr6FYsw

ChristianG

A Next-Gen "Give us all your money" machine with Meet and Greets surrounding it using screens as the backdrops.

Besides that, I think it may be a new Castle Show. Dream Along With Mickey is old, we need something new (that does NOT include cheesy hip-hop music relating to their horrible shows on Disney Channel)

lebeau

A Next-Gen "Give us all your money" machine with Meet and Greets surrounding it using screens as the backdrops.

Besides that, I think it may be a new Castle Show. Dream Along With Mickey is old, we need something new (that does NOT include cheesy hip-hop music relating to their horrible shows on Disney Channel)

I am guessing you're unfamiliar with the programming on the Disney Channel.

GiveMeTheMusic

Friends, Romans, pixie dust addicts - this is not a castle show, or a parade, or World of Color. It's 2 small atmosphere shows for Fantasyland. I don't know how to make this clearer than the Disney Auditions link I posted earlier.​

GoofGoof

Premium Member

I don't think it would work at Epcot since there are people standing all around the lake from various countries. No way they give up the draw of prime seats at restaurants with views of the show. WOC is a show that has a front and needs to be viewed straight on. It works better as a replacement for fantasmic or as a completely different location like DAK. I would like to see it at DTD in the lake there. I know it would be free then, but would be a huge draw to bring people out for dinner and/or drinks and the show. Could help to replace the stuff that went on at PI.

TravisMT81

Everything needs updated. MK needs a high quality parade like Jubilation. Illumnations and Fantasmic needs a quality "refresh" .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom