• Castle Show

Votes: 65 35.7%
  • Music

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 67 36.8%

• Total voters

doctornick

OK, in all seriousness, what are the two experiences that this was talking about? One is certainly the new daytime parade (Festival of Fantasy). What is the other one? A Wishes replacement?

GiveMeTheMusic

OK, in all seriousness, what are the two experiences that this was talking about? One is certainly the new daytime parade (Festival of Fantasy). What is the other one? A Wishes replacement?

One was the Royal Etiquette people or whatever they're called and the other is the clowns in Storybook Circus. This thread got way too much traction over something that was really simple - and it's super old.

doctornick

There's nothing to hope or guess. The two experiences are atmo entertainment in New Fantasyland - etiquette people and scary clowns.

Right. This thread is just about those two streetmosphere stuff in New Fantasyland.

But wasn't there another thread about new entertainment offerings coming to WDW? One that we now now is the new daytime parade. Wasn't there supposed to be another updated piece of entertainment? Or am I mis-remembering.

GiveMeTheMusic

Right. This thread is just about those two streetmosphere stuff in New Fantasyland.

But wasn't there another thread about new entertainment offerings coming to WDW? One that we now now is the new daytime parade. Wasn't there supposed to be another updated piece of entertainment? Or am I mis-remembering.

There's a thread about the new daytime parade - I don't know of any other entertainment projects in the works. For awhile there was a thread about B&B/Mermaid replacements in DHS, but that rumor kinda died down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom