Disney Romantics

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:sohappy: :sohappy: I hope to find someone to do that with someday :) :sohappy:

I told you once before...you try and snuggle with me, I'm callin the cops :)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Fievel
I told you once before...you try and snuggle with me, I'm callin the cops :)

*snips phone cord*

*RUNS OVER AND SNUGGLES WITH FIEVEL :) *

HI BUDDY!!!!!! :) You're just a big teddy bear :)

:lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Yeah...see...that's why i carry a tazer.

*ZAP*

(umm...Tazer's don't work on me silly :) (I've got electricity already running through my body) :)

it just tickles me ;)

Ok...enough with all of this...How 'bout them Giants huh? :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
It's funny, and bit corny, but when I performed there in High School, I made myself a promise that I would come back with the woman I loved. I made the promise during the "fantasy in the sky" fireworks. I was not seeing anyone at that time, and I felt like that moment could have been much more special if I had someone to share it with.

Some years later, when I returned with my now fiancee, it was all that much more sweet. I don't think I've ever told her about that promise, and probably never will. But that day, just holding her and being with her made me realize what we were made of and why I cared so much about her. Everything really came full circle.

Now our most romantic times there are the quiet ones....

We had an E-Ride night. At the very end of it, the Ice Cream Parlor stays open for quite awhile. We got a couple of cones and sat out in the benches by the castle. NOBODY was around, and for a moment, it seemed like we had stolen time away and we were the only ones around.

Now, not as romantic, but there is something about sitting by the fountain in france just talking and resting for a bit while eating a pastry. :)
That is AWESOME Feivel! I love reading stuff like that. Sometimes after a girl has had her heart broken so badly a few times, it's hard to believe that guys are capable of talking and feeling like that at all. You have just reaffirmed my faith in the male species. :p

I am taking my bf to WDW this summer. I think THAT is initiative WILD. I will be the one taking him for the first time since he was 8 and he'll be 22 by then. Just being able to let him in on the magic and show him what I love so much is initiative I think. :D

Now everyone come on over for a big kiss... :kiss: :lol:

Tim G

2 wine glasses...

The mrs. and me...

In the spa...

On a hot summer night...

Relaxing, with just the 2 of us...:kiss:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Alright, it's a few days later, and I came back to this thread to re-read all the romantic things everyone came up with. I cannot wait to try some of these out! And if I don't ever get to try some of them out, then I'll at least have some awesome things to daydream about.

:D

meanmice

Originally posted by wild01ride
OK, for frick's sake- I'm all about being a romantic, but hey, isn't there a single thing that a woman can think of that she woul dlike to initiate with her guy- I mean, for gosh sakes, every guy has said what he would do and every girl has said what a guy would be doing to her in this romantic moment.

Throw me a bone here!:slurp:

Isn't there a bold astute woman of the new millenium that would say "pucker up big boy, 'cause mama's got something comin' to ya!"

But seriously??? Any takers? Ladies?? Anyone??
Ok, well when I go in july with my boyfriend it will be his first time. I think that the most romantic thing that I could do would be to take him to myfavorite spot in Mexico at Epcot right infront of the temple and sharing it with him. Then, maybe we could go off and find a spot that the both of us could share as our special spot.

GHOST1000

ok I'll throw a few out there. 1- on top of the contemporary theres a door by the bathrooms for cal grille, which goes out to a catwalk type balcony. Very secluded. After the restaurant closes pack a warm fuzzy blanket and cuddle w/ that one that makes your heart flutter, gazing up at the stars, realizing you can't get any closer to heaven than this.
2-spontaneously super late at night ( if youre staying at the Wild. Lodge) take a blanket w/ you, lead her to the fireplace they have going on one of the upper floors, sit down in front of it while everyone else is asleep in their rooms, having her sit indian style in front ,while you wrap your arms and blanket around her and fall asleep together. ( just be sure to get up before housekeeping comes around
3-take a midnight walk in tthe dark (dah) preferably w/ a full moon on the exercise path from fort wilder. to wild. lodge. Walking hand in hand, listening to the total silence, just thanking God you have someone to share this w/. Then as you're halfway back, stop, gently put your hands around her waist and slowly pull her toward you, giving her the most tender,gentle and intense kiss she will ever remember :kiss:
4-before she wakes up, very quietly sneek out and get her favorite breakfast and coffee, put it bedside and gently wake her up by tickling her feet.
5- going to one of the classic disney cartoon movies playing at night over at Fort Wilderness, toasting marshmallows on the fire , then snuggling up together under a blanket (as long as its not in August -95degrees at night and the mosquitos biting :p )
What'd you have to get me started for.:animwink:

EchoOfOphelia

Proposal Story!!!

Well seeing as my now fiance proposed to me in Disney World, I definately have a romantic story to tell.

The first time we were there together was in Feb of 2001 and we stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Each night after the parks closed and we had had our fill of Downtown Disney, we would go lay in the hammock together on one of the beaches surrounding the lake. We talked almost all night while staring up at the stars, it was so nice.

So when we went back the following year, Feb 2002, he proposed to me in the hammock. It was very very nice, and very special.

wild01ride

Originally posted by meanmice
Ok, well when I go in july with my boyfriend it will be his first time. I think that the most romantic thing that I could do would be to take him to myfavorite spot in Mexico at Epcot right infront of the temple and sharing it with him. Then, maybe we could go off and find a spot that the both of us could share as our special spot.

Alright, we've got a taker- thank you very much from the gentlemen's department.

Don't get me wrong- I am a crazy romantic, but nothing brings a tear to my eye more than my lovely lady suprising me with some incredibly romantic whisper or gesture!

MKCustodial

Well, I always planned on proposing at MK, during the good night speech... Since it won't happen, I plan on proposing in my living room with the best shot of the castle at night I can find projected on the wall. :D

As for romantic stuff on site... I don't know, I read about all these carriage tours, and champagne bottle over at the rose garden, and a dinner for 2 at the Contemporary or what not... None of those are for me. Deep down in my heart, I always wanted to go to WDW with a loved one to see her face light up when we cross the train station early in the morning and get to Main Street, and to have someone to share all the joy and happiness I feel when I'm there. I guess that's all the romance I need while in WDW. I mean, that and a plate of spaghetti at Tony's, of course... :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom