Disney Romantics

WDWFREAK53

Romantic...

You and your significant other on the Illuminations Cruise...sitting in the front of the boat with a slight cool breeze blowing...you hold her in your arms to keep her warm and just watch in amazement at the wonder that is put in front of you. The gentle swaying of the boat in the water, the beautiful music, the vibrant colors, the explosive fireworks...every now and then giving her a little squeeze to let her know that she's safe :) And, when it's all over...gently whisper something sweet in her ear.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
And, when it's all over...gently whisper something sweet in her ear.
LIIIIIIKE?? Ugh, I hate cliff hanger romantic things! What do you whisper in my, errrr, I mean *her* ear? :kiss: :p

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
LIIIIIIKE?? Ugh, I hate cliff hanger romantic things! What do you whisper in my, errrr, I mean *her* ear? :kiss: :p

I'll tell you on the cruise :lol:

I dunno...it's gotta be spontaneous or it just doesn't work...and to come up with something "PERFECT" you have to be there experiencing it to make it all worthwhile...

how about...

"I now know that my spark will never fizzle"

"If this feeling is a reflection of Earth, then I hope they cancel the space program"

"You being here with me makes every other time seeing Illuminations seem like a high school fireworks display"

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

*flips Sparky's...I mean...my significant other's hair away from her ear*

"Hun, I just wanted you to know that all the magic I need is sitting with me on this boat"

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
*Southern Accent*
Oh, I feel the vapors!

Ok...the moon is full and bright...you go to Epcot and head to France. Sit outside in the "alleyway"...Split a pastry and feed the special someone while holding hands :) (No talking...just gazing into each other's eyes)

leeocean

Ok...the moon is full and bright...you go to Epcot and head to France. Sit outside in the "alleyway"...Split a pastry and feed the special someone while holding hands :) (No talking...just gazing into each other's eyes)

Ok, maybe I am just paranoid but I definitely wouldn't let Freak feed me :p
What would I do? I don't know...it would depend. I'm usually too much in a hurry to do anything romantic. Maybe next time.

dliddi

Picking one side of world showcase, watching illuminations, and then sitting down to wait till the crowds thin out, and then take the long way around the showcase, hitting every county, and having them all to yourself, and wile walking, finding the song your going to have for your first dance at your wedding (called promise after illuminations ends), then slowly walk, being one of the last ones out of the park.

figmentmom

Originally posted by happy snapper
Sharing a fry on the balcony of Pinnochios,
Carrying her hoop up the stairs at Blizzard beach for the tenth time,
Doing an attraction you hate, but she loves and not moaning about it,
Walking half way round the park to get her a tea, which you dont drink,
Sharing a scream as you drop down the tower of terror for the third time in an hour,
waiting patiently for your table for that meal for two at your favourite joint
Holding hands as you sit upon a darkened smoke bildgeing bus on your way back to your resort,
Lovingly preparing a dutch oven while you wait for her to slip between the sheets.

Now thats romance:animwink:

HA! How about valiantly trying not to throw up after that turn on the spinning teacups - you know, the one your mate loves and YOU hate??? :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by leeocean
Ok, maybe I am just paranoid but I definitely wouldn't let Freak feed me :p
What would I do? I don't know...it would depend. I'm usually too much in a hurry to do anything romantic. Maybe next time.

You must be paranoid...and if you don't like the "Romantic" Freak...then you'll get the "Fun" Freak...

*puts pastry on fork*

*waves fork around*

RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR

OPEN UP THE HANGAR!!!!

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRrr

sheesh...just trying to be romantic :lol:

Lhriangel

Ohh I missed this thread.. okay Romantic....

Walking all the way around the world showcase then stopping france for dessert. Then taking that to between france and italy and sitting the benches on the isle to watch Illuminations (if it is open) ... Curling up with that special someone the entire show and then when the last fireworks go off.. they kiss you.. *smiles* ... that's romantic.

Also in DL .. standing on mainstreet watching the firewords just being held close.. (even if your sig other knows all the words) and then.. having them turn you around when the last fireworks are over... and kissing you then.. a long stroll out of the park..

Okay so I like the fireworks :p hehe

wild01ride

OK, for frick's sake- I'm all about being a romantic, but hey, isn't there a single thing that a woman can think of that she woul dlike to initiate with her guy- I mean, for gosh sakes, every guy has said what he would do and every girl has said what a guy would be doing to her in this romantic moment.

Throw me a bone here!:slurp:

Isn't there a bold astute woman of the new millenium that would say "pucker up big boy, 'cause mama's got something comin' to ya!"

But seriously??? Any takers? Ladies?? Anyone??

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wild01ride
OK, for frick's sake- I'm all about being a romantic, but hey, isn't there a single thing that a woman can think of that she woul dlike to initiate with her guy- I mean, for gosh sakes, every guy has said what he would do and every girl has said what a guy would be doing to her in this romantic moment.

Throw me a bone here!:slurp:

Isn't there a bold astute woman of the new millenium that would say "pucker up big boy, 'cause mama's got something comin' to ya!"

But seriously??? Any takers? Ladies?? Anyone??

Hey bud...I know where you're at...but in my opinion...just being with a female in Disney is all I need. Romance is between "TWO" people...not just the guy towards the girl. In my eyes, I don't necessarily need a girl to be "romantic" I just need the girl to be enjoying herself...and if it takes me being "romantic" to make it even better for her...then so be it :) (it's worth it :) )

MerHearted

Hey bud...I know where you're at...but in my opinion...just being with a female in Disney is all I need. Romance is between "TWO" people...not just the guy towards the girl. In my eyes, I don't necessarily need a girl to be "romantic" I just need the girl to be enjoying herself...and if it takes me being "romantic" to make it even better for her...then so be it :) (it's worth it :) )

:rolleyes:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
It's funny, and bit corny, but when I performed there in High School, I made myself a promise that I would come back with the woman I loved. I made the promise during the "fantasy in the sky" fireworks. I was not seeing anyone at that time, and I felt like that moment could have been much more special if I had someone to share it with.

Some years later, when I returned with my now fiancee, it was all that much more sweet. I don't think I've ever told her about that promise, and probably never will. But that day, just holding her and being with her made me realize what we were made of and why I cared so much about her. Everything really came full circle.

Now our most romantic times there are the quiet ones....

We had an E-Ride night. At the very end of it, the Ice Cream Parlor stays open for quite awhile. We got a couple of cones and sat out in the benches by the castle. NOBODY was around, and for a moment, it seemed like we had stolen time away and we were the only ones around.

Now, not as romantic, but there is something about sitting by the fountain in france just talking and resting for a bit while eating a pastry. :)

Horizons38

Premium Member
For hubby and me it's having diner at the San Angel Inn ; walking around and enjoying all of World Showcase in the evening breeze...

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Fievel
It's funny, and bit corny, but when I performed there in High School, I made myself a promise that I would come back with the woman I loved. I made the promise during the "fantasy in the sky" fireworks. I was not seeing anyone at that time, and I felt like that moment could have been much more special if I had someone to share it with.

Some years later, when I returned with my now fiancee, it was all that much more sweet. I don't think I've ever told her about that promise, and probably never will. But that day, just holding her and being with her made me realize what we were made of and why I cared so much about her. Everything really came full circle.

Now our most romantic times there are the quiet ones....

We had an E-Ride night. At the very end of it, the Ice Cream Parlor stays open for quite awhile. We got a couple of cones and sat out in the benches by the castle. NOBODY was around, and for a moment, it seemed like we had stolen time away and we were the only ones around.

Now, not as romantic, but there is something about sitting by the fountain in france just talking and resting for a bit while eating a pastry. :)

:sohappy: :sohappy: I hope to find someone to do that with someday :) :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom