• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Disney Riviera Resort announced

nickys

Premium Member
Advertisement
The full video or just the 30 second promo for it?
Ah.... :facepalm:

Oh well, here I go again. Time to have a chat with Member Services! Last time this happened they fixed it so I could watch without having to be “eligible” to enter the draw. Would it really be that hard to get it right? :banghead:

Sirwalterraleigh

I'm liking the hotel in terms of placement and the major bonus of the gondolas. Hopefully we can say goodbye to our timeshare at BLT and pickup the Riviera instead when it goes up for sale.
I’d advise against that...Caribbean is STILL Caribbean. And it was the most poorly designed hotel in wdw history. You’ll still get more from the other DVC sites in general.

They didn’t ACTUALLY put “RR” on the thing did they?
That’s gotta be a joke...I don’t remember a doubletree charging $30,000 upfront to stay there ever 😳

trainplane3

I’d advise against that...Caribbean is STILL Caribbean. And it was the most poorly designed hotel in wdw history. You’ll still get more from the other DVC sites in general.

They didn’t ACTUALLY put “RR” on the thing did they?
That’s gotta be a joke...I don’t remember a doubletree charging $30,000 upfront to stay there ever 😳
Thanks for bringing up a post from over two years ago. I'm pretty sure my opinion changed heavily on this hotel since then.

Sirwalterraleigh

Not sure what this has to do with my post...but alright then...
That’s what they built.

I wonder when people will realize that there are 75 or so hotels of equal or greater look/feel within 10 miles of LBV?...including bonnet creek which you can army crawl to from there...

All that “magic” from Hollywood bob

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Premium Member
That’s what they built.

I wonder when people will realize that there are 75 or so hotels of equal or greater look/feel within 10 miles of LBV?...including bonnet creek which you can army crawl to from there...

All that “magic” from Hollywood bob
Ok...why you chose to use my post to stress this point is interesting....

TJ Vazquez

I think it’s more an acceptance of what it is than “hate”

People will gush...because it’s new and clean. But from a design/architectural standpoint...that doesn’t matter.

It’s just a deviation from what Disney does. They can’t tell me where I’m ever supposed to be. Never had that problem at OKW, Boardwalk or GFlo
Understood.

I thing that does irk me, from a non DVC perspective, is that the studios are 2 by 2 cubes with a Queen bed, and yet the rack rate is still $400. That's absurd really.

Top Bottom