Disney Resolutions for 2014

Susan Savia

Get a few pictures taken with characters. Last trip (Jan. 2013) we didn't do any.
Catch Off Kilter at least a dozen times...
Have Mickey waffles at Chef Mickeys
Eat a Mickey ice cream bar at least once.
Eat a Mickey pretzel.
Enjoy sitting on a bench in the parks, people watching and taking it all in.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Are are mine:

1. Enjoy the parks more by taking the time to see the details that have been put into the parks, ques attractions, vs. running to see how many rides I can ride
2. Get reserved seats for this years Party of the Senses this fall
3. Ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train this year

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
The point I DO NOT ENJOY myself anymore, so I will stay away for awhile.
Meanwhile enjoy yourself in the 2 hour plus line up for Soaring.

I do not mean to be negitive about you, but why do you waste your time on a Disney fan web site when you now hate the place so much? I just do not understand.

Florida_is_hot

I do not mean to be negitive about you, but why do you waste your time on a Disney fan web site when you now hate the place so much? I just do not understand.

Did I say I hate the place .... stop being a troll.

I do not wear Mickey Mouse clothing or by Disney junk but I do not hate Walt Disney World. I just will not go back in 2014, I have other places to go.

When I know the lines for every attraction because I been on them all a dozen times it is time for a break.

I hate crowds, but live with them.
I hate the bracelet, could if I have to live with it.
I hate the out of control price inflation of the place, could save the money if there is enough new in few years.

Give me time..... I will go back.

Steve1005

I'm going in 25 days. So mine would be not to come home and start planning a way to go back again for at least a year. Disney doesn't need to take all my money in 2014..........unless I can get out to California. ...

Ariel484

- Take LESS pictures - fully experience the trip instead of constantly trying to line up the next perfect shot...
- ...but take more pictures of us. Just returned home from an 8-day trip and I have less than 10 pictures of me and the husband, and I think only 2 of us together. :grumpy:
- Fully explore Hollywood Studios - don't just run in to do Toy Story, Rock & Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror and then run out
- Train for and complete the Dopey Challenge in 2015.
- Get out to California at some point, though it might be a few years...

I'm sure I'll think of more! :D

Last edited:

jimbo mack

Trip booked for May. My aims are:

• To go on liberty boat and watch hall of presidents show at MK, have always skipped these in the past.
  • Spend more time wondering around World Showcase at Epcot, am allocating 2 days at Epcot, first time I am allocating 2 days for Epcot
  • To eat at underwater seagrill at seaworld (off topic oops!)

kbmum

I've been going to Disney since 1976 and I have never dared to ride Space Mountain, Expedition Everest or Dinosaur. I've been on Tower of Terror only twice (back in 1996). When we go back this summer, I'm going to hit every thrill ride in the parks and I'm getting an Attractions+ PhotoPass to get ride pictures.

D23

Mine I have a few:

Get to WDW at least twice this year
Take a photo of me in front of the Castle alone with my family. (this will be tough)
Finally Ride Mission Space. (I always missed it with 4 little kids and wife not wanting to wait)
Take my kids to the Camp Wildness to eat.

MikolMouse

I've been going to Disney since 1976 and I have never dared to ride Space Mountain, Expedition Everest or Dinosaur. I've been on Tower of Terror only twice (back in 1996). When we go back this summer, I'm going to hit every thrill ride in the parks and I'm getting an Attractions+ PhotoPass to get ride pictures.

Funny I'm old and have been on Space mountain so many times I can't count. It's been at least 5 years since my last time on. I have to admit 10 seconds in and I thought why in the world am I on this! I simply think your body (brain) gets used to lack of motion.

When I go again a few minutes before I get on I'm going to shake my head back and forth like I've got water in my ear to rattle my brain around!

I can't possibly imagine the RC at universal. Funny that big thunder didn't have any impact at all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom