Disney Resolutions for 2014

luv

Original Poster
Dine at California Grill

Do all Magic Shots (I even have made a list!)

See the Country Bear Jamboree and the Tiki Room

Get a picture with Scrooge McDuck.
Is that "see the Tiki Room" again or for the first time? Have you never seen it?

I know it's a small attraction with no real Wow factor, but I just love the Tiki Room. I really, really do. If you haven't seen it, please update when you do and give your opinion! (Even if you think it's not good. :))

LucyK

Is that "see the Tiki Room" again or for the first time? Have you never seen it?

I know it's a small attraction with no real Wow factor, but I just love the Tiki Room. I really, really do. If you haven't seen it, please update when you do and give your opinion! (Even if you think it's not good. :))
I've never seen it! I went with people's opinion of how lame it was and that seeing it was a waste of time that I skipped it both trips. But it must have some appeal since it's been there since 1971! Plus it's singing birds, it can't be that bad, I actually think I'll enjoy it!

I'll do a trip report when I get back and I'll let you know for sure.

Jenna

Eek I'm so excited, I have so many Disney resolutions.

1. Be a good cast member.
2. Visit all 4 parks during Christmas
3. Do Summit Plummet
4. Ride every ride and see every show.
5. Eat and drink around the world.
6. Play golf at winter summerland
7. Learn to surf at Typhoon Lagoon
8. Stay in the Polynesian, DAKL, Fort Wilderness, Contemporary and Grand Floridian for at least 1 night.

FitzherbertFreak

I've never seen it! I went with people's opinion of how lame it was and that seeing it was a waste of time that I skipped it both trips. But it must have some appeal since it's been there since 1971! Plus it's singing birds, it can't be that bad, I actually think I'll enjoy it!

I'll do a trip report when I get back and I'll let you know for sure.
"Our show is delightful we hope you'll agree
We hope that it fills you with pleasure and glee
Because if we don't make you feel like that
We're gonna wind up on the lady's hat"

Chernaboggles

To make a real, consistent effort to RELAX and not sweat the small stuff, to really enjoy our WDW time without getting caught up in the rush-rush-rush or buy-buy-buy. To take it in stride when things don't go as planned or preferred, and to always remember that whatever is happening at WDW is infinitely better than being stuck at home in the freezing cold, going out to shovel out the driveway. Again.

Most of all, I am resolved to shelve my habitual anxiety, get out of my own way and have FUN. :)

HouCuseChickie

So tough b/c I'm not 100% we'll be able to do any Disney trips in 2014, but if we do...I resolve to either...

a. get the whole family to the west coast to explore Disneyland and California Adventure
b. leave the kiddos with grandma and jet off with DH for our first time at F&W

Hmmmm...I guess not really a resolution.

Last edited:

rt06

Experience a park opening. Take more photos. Write a trip report. Fantasmic. Spend less than the DDP out of pocket (you can keep your fruit cups, Disney :facepalm:), and that's including a signature dining experience. Make use of the resort gym.

wendysue

I want to make it a point during our trip in a couple weeks to refrain from pushing my disney obsessions at the parks down my families throats and allow them to find their own. My poor fiance'... if I force him on IASM one more time I might not be walking down an isle lol. :cautious:

He must be a very loving and patient man, cause I vowed never to get back on after the first time.....:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom