News Disney plans to reboot Voyage of the Little Mermaid stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios

castlecake2.0

For relatively cheap they could “revitalize” aka just bring back Animation Courtyard to its 2015 status. Reopen VOTLM, reopen the Studio Store, change launch bay back to Magic of Disney Animation (presented by Disney+ yay synergy) with drawing class and reopen the Art of Disney Store. This corner of the park could really absorb capacity if they just used it properly. Any of this part of you “more to come” @wdwmagic?

Bocabear

I would have preferred a new show as well (same with BatB), but more entertainment and things for all ages to do is very much needed at DHS.
I agree that it is needed...and there are still shuttered theaters there... The "Sounds Dangerous" theater and Superstar Television are without permanent shows...I don't think bringing back these old war horse shows is the solution. There are 4 other Disney Park locations in the world all with entertainment...surely one of them has had a show in the last 10 years that is importable and would freshen up the entertainment lineup...

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
For relatively cheap they could “revitalize” aka just bring back Animation Courtyard to its 2015 status. Reopen VOTLM, reopen the Studio Store, change launch bay back to Magic of Disney Animation (presented by Disney+ yay synergy) with drawing class and reopen the Art of Disney Store. This corner of the park could really absorb capacity if they just used it properly. Any of this part of you “more to come” @wdwmagic?
Watching every penny…

Bobs latest Hail Mary…having friendly hedge funds buy up stock to boost the price…has flatlined as well…now the slide.

He’s out of tricks. But wdw customers still can’t quite say “no” to the swamp. But a lot closer than they were at this point just a few years ago

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
If more to come just meant bringing back the streetmosphere and performers, I'd be very happy with that.

asianway

ugh this old thing...it really is time they came up with some new shows...
if they have no ideas, take something from Disneyland... Mickey and the Magical Map... Snow White, and enchanting Musical....I am sure there are many others, only come up with something...after 31 years it is time....
It’s crazy when you think about how short Here Comes the Muppets was there

Tony the Tigger

I mean, if ya got nothin, ya might as well do somethin. And the path of least resistance is what was there before.

I’ve never understood closing or tearing something down without something else ready to go. I don’t even do that in retail. You don’t tear down the Christmas aisle and leave empty shelves. You wait until you have something to replace it. How does no one named Bob know this? Especially in a place where capacity is everything?

Now, please use both mermaids so we can have the added entertainment of heads exploding.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I mean, if ya got nothin, ya might as well do somethin. And the path of least resistance is what was there before.

I’ve never understood closing or tearing something down without something else ready to go. I don’t even do that in retail. You don’t tear down the Christmas aisle and leave empty shelves. You wait until you have something to replace it. How does no one named Bob know this? Especially in a place where capacity is everything?

Now, please use both mermaids so we can have the added entertainment of heads exploding.

It’s cheaper to mothball/rot

Bob invented it - really- started closing things without replacement and people not only tolerated it…they paid more.

Blame goes to where it should

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom