Disney Planning Videos Now on DVD

Chip126

Thank you so much for this information. I would love to have this on DVD.

I was unable to get the link to work, but if you just type in www.disneyworld.com it will direct you. I just ordered my DVD.

I can't wait until it comes in the mail!!!

Thanks so much!
Kim

P.S. Actually, I just tried my own link above and it worked....good luck!

Simba1

it IS the new video/dvd, right? not the 100 years of magic one... i don't want to get the same one - i want to make sure it's the 2003 version

Maerj

Thanks! I just ordered mine too. I was just saying to my girlfriend last weekend how much I would love to have one of these on DVD, and now I will

:D

Nineinchnailsmk

WOO HOO!!!

I cant wait to get the dvd!!! Ive been waiting for awhile and complaining about how much i wanted that DVD. I wonder if it has multiple versions, ie, if u want to see different videos like the CD Rom had.

ReDefined

I covered this in another post, THE DVD DOES NOT EXIST! Disney just had a link for DVD but does not actually have Vacation Planning DVDs.

It sucks. We're let down. Go team Disney.

pepsistar

:eek: Owwwwwwww I ordered one tooooooo------ Please tell me it is real :( Not just to get us excited about it, or a test ????

Anyone get one yet?????

Hummmmm maybe I should order the vhs, just in case??? Anyone know if it is a new one? Post 100 years celebration???? :confused:

Maerj

We don't know if we are actually going to get it on DVD or not. There's been proof that we won't, BUT... why would the offer a DVD option thier website then? Could it be that one part of the company isn't properly communicating with another? Could they be doing this to see what the demand for a DVD would be? If so, then I think it is important that people continue to order it and send a message to them that VHS is dead and no one wants it anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom