Disney Planning Videos Now on DVD

Becky

Originally posted by Maerj
Could they be doing this to see what the demand for a DVD would be? If so, then I think it is important that people continue to order it and send a message to them that VHS is dead and no one wants it anymore.

:D :) Excellent point Maerj:animwink:

Disney wants people to have the Vacation Planning "whatever" so that people come and spend money, lots and lots of money.:D

If 80-90% of people choose the DVD it WILL exist.:) They will give people what they want. They do not wish to anger potential money spenders.:lol:

So order the DVD. Who knows what you will end up with but as Maerj says "(it will) send a message to them...":animwink: :animwink:

Maerj

Originally posted by bears163
does anyone else know where i can get other info sent to me. like brochures fo the parks or hotels?

steve

If you are a AAA member, go there, they have a ton of stuff. In fact, they might help you out even if you aren't a member. Try Kingdom Konsultants or even your local travel agent. Order the Disney video from http://www.disneyworld.com and it comes with a brochure.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
WOO HOOOOOOOOO!

Just to let REDEFINED know...since he seemed to know everything....mmmhhhwwaaaahhhahahahahaaaa

sorry, :zipit:

I was thinking the same thing. :sohappy: :lol:

Maerj

You have to be a certain age to order the DVD? Hmmmm...

Anyway, yeah it is a great DVD, it makes me want to go back to the parks right now. Heh, as if I didn't want to go before.

I'm glad everyone is getting the discs now, I know that there were some doubts about the DVD, but I always thought that it would be dumb to offer it if they didn't have it. :D

Maerj

Nineinchnailsmk, do a serach on my screen name for recent posts. I posted a full description on another thread. Every detail!

Its the third one down...

ReDefined

It is hard to type with my foot so firmly lodged in my mouth, kinda uncomfortable. I did not receive the DVD, I got the video. I got an email from a cast person stating they did not have the DVD available. What gives?

Perhaps this is just some sort of Disney Forum conspiracy? Someone wanna send me their copy? Message me for my address.

alrcam

In the UK I ordered the DVD an received another video so I don't think they can be available here yet, unless anyone knows different.

Only 64 days to go to visit no 5

Maerj

Well, from what you two guys are saying, it looks like the DVD is only available in the United States. It could have something to do with the regional coding, but Canada would be Region 1 as well. So, I dodn't know why you wouldn't have gotten one. Maybe you should go back to the site and try it again.

Simba1

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love it! i love it! i love it! i love it! got my dvd today and love every part of it....except for the fact i was disappointed there weren't any commercials on it. but oh well..what're ya gonna do? have a great day everyone, and remember......

THERE'S STILL A PLACE WHERE MAGIC LIVES!

Maerj

Welcome to the Disney travel DVD club!

I thought about the commercials too. It would be cool if they released a DVD with all of the commercials. Some of them are pretty funny, especially the "Little Souvenir" one!

"As you can tell, we all had a really good time!"

:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom