Disney Planning Videos Now on DVD

Nineinchnailsmk

what about illinois?!?!? Did anyone get the DVD here yet? Will I be the first one?! lol.

i need to stop reading all of these posts! theyre making me want the dvd more and more!!! :)

DisneyCP2000

I signed up for one a while ago. So long ago I don't remember when I did it. Well it still hasn't come and I think it'll take another 3-4 months rather than weeks. :rolleyes:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
what about illinois?!?!? Did anyone get the DVD here yet? Will I be the first one?! lol.

i need to stop reading all of these posts! theyre making me want the dvd more and more!!! :)

I'm still waiting for my DVD... but, I only ordered it last week :wave:

Maerj

Originally posted by Simba1
what's the little souvenir one?

Its the one with the mom with the baby carriage and her little girl in the elevator. The little girl tells everyone in the elevator about what she did on her Disney vacation and what a good time she had. The other people in the elevator ask if they just got back and the mom says it was over a year ago. Then the little girl makes a comment that mom refers to the baby as "Our lil Souvenir!"

The elevator gets to her floor and the embarassed mother pushes the carriage out and she sheepishly says, "As you can tell, we all had a really good time!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom