Disney PhotoPass Day with special character appearances

IanDLBZF

Ok, looks like this would sum it all up...
MK:
  • Dopey joins Snow White (Dopey usually meets with the other 6 Dwarfs during MNSSHP & MVMCP, may also be a pop-up character in the park (can anyone verify?))
  • Captain Hook joins Peter Pan
Epcot:
  • Mushu joins Mulan (Mushu is usually seen during Character Palooza at HWS)
  • Genie joins Jasmine (Genie usually meets during MNSSHP, MVMCP, during training at Epcot, and Character Palooza at HWS, he's also in MISIDPI)
Hollywood Studios:
  • The Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Cruella De Vile at Sunset Showcase (Cruella meets during MNSSHP)
Animal Kingdom:
  • Meeko joins Pocahontas (Meeko's a pop-up character in this park)
  • Princess Atta joins Flik
  • Timon joins Rafiki (Timon will replace Tarzan from 10/1)
I know for a fact last year, none of the Pinnochio characters signed (despite being able to do so at any other given time), and they used autograph cards. I would go in and say that some of them may not sign autographs and may just simply use autograph cards.

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Not what I was hoping for at all...Atta and Maleficent are the only "unmeetables"
Atta did meet during Valentine's Day in 2016 at Animal Kingdom.

Basically saying, Atta, Maleficent and Timon (until 10/1, when he goes back to AK) really are the only ones who are technically "unmeetables".

Last edited:

Ag11gani

And Captain Hook.

While he is rare for WDW, Captain Hook regularly appears at DLP, DL and TDL and I'm not too sure about the Chinese parks, so that one is pretty lame IMO. Whereas you can't really find Atta, Maleficent and Mushu elsewhere, except possibly marathons. Although Mushu did appear for DCA's Lunar New Year Celebration and Maleficent met at DL' Halloween part.

IanDLBZF

While he is rare for WDW, Captain Hook regularly appears at DLP, DL and TDL and I'm not too sure about the Chinese parks, so that one is pretty lame IMO. Whereas you can't really find Atta, Maleficent and Mushu elsewhere, except possibly marathons. Although Mushu did appear for DCA's Lunar New Year Celebration and Maleficent met at DL' Halloween part.
For the record Mushu is known to show up from time to time at Characterpalooza at Hollywood Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom