Disney Pet Names!

sillyspook13

My sister is the queen of Disney-named pets.

Past pets include Mickey and Jessie (after Jessica Rabbit) the cats and their three kittens Belle, Minnie and Roxanne (from A Goofy Movie) and two hampsters Tuck and Roll.

She currently has five dogs: Tiny (Tiny Tim from Mickey's Christmas Carol), Wendy, Kayla (a cross between Kiera from Lion King 2 and Kala from Tarzan), Perdy and Lady.

dixiegirl

we have a yellow lab named mike ....from monsters inc. Our 6 year old had said if she ever got a dog thats what she'd name him...well that was two years a go at christmas and now our "puppy" is 2 years old and is ..well...fat.. he's 90 lbs..

Dakota178

Yorkie

We just got 2 yorkies after our wedding in Disney this July and named them Lilo and Stitch. Although Lilo is the dominant troublemaker. Stitch has ears that move around just like the little blue alien. I will try to post a picture.

LeeSeeBabe

I think that I may be getting a lab puppy for Christmas! My boyfriend isn't big on the whole 'name it something to do with Disney' thing. Our original thought was Chief (for Chief Osceola...FSU seminoles :lookaroun), But i want a Girl dog, and I would LOVE something to do with Disney, but not like a princess name, something that if people asked why it was her name i could explain it was a disney thing..

I like the Lilly, Elly (Elias-- even though it's a boys name, Emma (for parks--in the baby name thread) or if they do change it to Disney Studios officially it could be Dame!..:lol:

Any way, dogs usually need 1-2 syllables, preferably with a vowel sound at the end... -o, -y, -a type sounds.

Gucci65

We have two turtles, whose names (of course) are Crush & Gusher.

We also have a chihuahua (sp?) named Ty after Ty Pennington who works for ABC..............I know it's a stretch:lol:

LostNametag

When all three of my cats had kittens when I was in 5th grade, I named 5 of them Disney names. Nala, Simba, Shinzi, and Bonzai, and then there was the cat I wanted to call Aladdin and call him Ali for short. Well, my mom stepped in and named Bonzai, Ringo and Ali, Fuzzy. We still have Nala and Fuzzy. =D They are 11 years old and act like they are circus clowns.

beanbunny

Congratulations on the new puppy! We have 2 beagles - couldn't resist...Toby & Bean Bunny - Bean, for short. It's a little embarrassing at the vet but, who cares!!!!!

Eyorefan

I have two mice Gus and Jacque (cinderella), a goldfish named figaro (pinnocio), and not Disney, but Harry Potter a Brussles Gryffon named Gryffindor and a gray cat named Ravenclaw.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom