Disney Pet Names!

celestia

Adventureland / Liberty Square pets

We have a rat named Name' (after chief Name' from Jungle Cruise) and another named Giselle (after one of the wenches from POTC-curse of the black pearl.) Lastly, a very regal and snobby cat named Master Gracey (from mansion)

I had a goldfish named "Princess Jasmine Ariel Cinderella"....and she was always referred to by her full name or else I threw a fit

(Give me a break, I was 5! :lol:)

My best friend's little sister has a tree frog named Mowgli, which I thought was cute

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I used to have a greyhound named Buzz...

I miss him :(

Teenchy

I think you should name your new puppy TEENCHY :D as my Avatar suggests!

Its a really obscure Disney dog name. Its the name of the dog pictured in my Avatar from the movie "Song of the South". Of course you have to be a certain age to have even seen the move as Disney will not re-release :fork: it in the U.S.

DisneyLindz

Many of the pets in our extended family are blessed with Disney names. :animwink:
We have a cocker spaniel named Jasmine. A cat named Tigerlilly, a black lab named Tigger, and big dalmation named Rolly. Oh yeah, and a little terrier named Candace Ariel (the second part of the name is the Disney part!)

I want more animals just to name them after Disney characters. :lol:

DDuckFan130

My oldest dog is Lally...so she's unique in not having a Disney name :lol:

However, we have a black (with white paws) rat terrier/jack russell mix named Lilo. And we have a white chihuahua named Tito (Oliver and Company).

Were getting a puppy very soon, a yorkie, and i was just wondering if anyone has any pets named after somthing disney? Or if you have any suggestions! I was trying to think of the names of some of the 101 dalmations, but cant think of any right now! Ill have to go dig out the movie! Any help would be great thanks!

you know thats funny because when i first saw lilo and stitch i said thats it im going to name our next dog stitch. well we got a boxer about two years ago this coming feb. and he fits the name stitch. as for 101 dalmations heres one web site that list disney puppy names. http://www.favorite-puppy-names.com/disney-dog-names.html but I know a few dalmations. Pongo, Perdita, Lucky, Whizzer, Two-Whistler, Rolly, Dipstick, and Patches.few of their names

PX57chevy

Pet Names

We have 2 cats and an albino gecko..we also had 2 hermit crabs R.I.P.

Names

Female cat = Nala
Male cat = Simba always getting into things

Gecko (female) = Ursula

Hermit crabs

Gus <- the bigger of the 2
Jaq <- smaller one.

marko

we have four cats all drop offs and they all have disney names

EPCOT is a all white cat.

MAGIC KINGDOM is a black and white cat

WALTER is a sm tiger and finally

TINKERBELL A med female calaco/tiger cat.

The next one will be AK for animal kingdom.:hammer:

MY_NAME_STITCH

you know thats funny because when i first saw lilo and stitch i said thats it im going to name our next dog stitch. well we got a boxer about two years ago this coming feb. and he fits the name stitch.

The Siberian Husky in my avatar is named Stich also. We just recently adopted a female Border Collie mix and we've named her Angel (exp 624). It's great having pets with Disney names.

disneypearl

I have a German Shepherd named Black Pearl. She fits the name well! She is all black except for a little bit of silver on her legs and chest. Pearl also is super fast and likes to look for trouble. :D

Tiggerfanatic

We had a Dalmation named Patch. When DD was 4, we must have looked at 30 puppies before we found one with one black eye and one black ear. Patch died quietly in her sleep this spring at the ripe old age of 13 - She was the best dog ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom