Disney Parks to Ban Straws

Darkbeer1

I got a paper one recently and didn't like it. It was not very solid, and wouldn't want another. I will play my ADA card if needed in the future, due to my limited hand skills. And a trip and fall accident to a human is much more important if I spill my drink on the floor.

Last edited:

Texas84

Well, it's a start. Or something.
usstraw.jpg

Texas84

But seriously, I thought the straws wouldn't go away until sometime later in 2019. Still available at WDW along with plastic bags.

Darkbeer1

But seriously, I thought the straws wouldn't go away until sometime later in 2019. Still available at WDW along with plastic bags.

Of course, this is just a politically correct image thing, something that some California Residents care about.

In reality, it won't change a thing, and actually does harm to some individuals, and removes convivence to many others.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
My California located University finally pulled the trigger on the straw ban. So now I’m eating my Panda Express from a plastic bowl that has a plastic lid, covered with soy sauce from a plastic packet, with my plastic fork, drinking my soda from a plastic cup with a plastic lid, opening my plastic wrapped fortune cookie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
My California located University finally pulled the trigger on the straw ban. So now I’m eating my Panda Express from a plastic bowl that has a plastic lid, covered with soy sauce from a plastic packet, with my plastic fork, drinking my soda from a plastic cup with a plastic lid, opening my plastic wrapped fortune cookie. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You monster.

Darkbeer1

And in related news, using a Real Christmas Tree is more Environmentally friendly than an artificial one.. I know, what a shock.....

Phroobar

And in related news, using a Real Christmas Tree is more Environmentally friendly than an artificial one.. I know, what a shock.....
An artificial one lasts for many years. A real tree dies in a couple of weeks but gets recycled by the trash truck. Years ago I got tired of dealing with a real tree. The buying it, dragging it home, putting it in the tree stand, cleaning up pine needles. It just wasn't worth the effort. Now we have 15 large artificial trees scattered throughout the house all themed differently. People give us old trees or we buy them on clearance after Christmas. They look fantastic!

2c5e9bc4ae7cd929ab8602f2adaeced1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom