Disney Parks Time Of your Life Song from the 2009 Add?

it is called celebrate and it is by corbin bleu...

its an awesome song ... it is on corbin bleu's cd ... so if u look up amazon or something u can find the original copy

LongtimeReader

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just found a new country version of the song on the 'What Will You Celebrate' site. It's a free download like the Corbin Bleu song, here's the link:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...ationDownloadsPage#DPCelebrationDownload7Item
It's still not the one from the commercial, but I like it a lot better than the Corbin Bleu version. It doesn't say who sings it, though...does anyone recongnize the voice?
I'm wondering how many versions of this song they can make...?

Thanks for this!! At least it's closer to the original than Corbin Bleu's. Now if we could just get the commercial version and the Move it Shake it versions...

tnemgif

I know I am like 2 years late... :p But I found the youtube song of the full version. It's rather "low" but you can clearly hear it, and I am 80% sure this is the exact song you're looking for... Listen to the "It's the time of your life..." part and you may agree!

Full 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tiao-Fau0o

Full 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwfxgQqlNA

I really hope this is what you were all looking for?! :)
YAYYYY! This is finally it (or close enough)! Been searching for this for too long now! Thanks so much and welcome to the boards!

Alexx

It's called Celebrate You and Corbin Bleu does a cover of it, but for the actual singer in the commercial its Ricardo Padua (sp?) but theres no offical release for that cover apparently he sang it for the commercial.

zweltar

If this song (the version from the commercial) was released for purchase on iTunes or somewhere else, I'd definitely buy it. That song has lots of sentimental value for me. My wife and I heard it a lot on our honeymoon, and whenever I hear the tune it makes me reminisce. :)

Kat160

Found the song!!

It is called the Best Time of Your life by the Sherman Brothers and was made as the theme song for the Carousel of Progress. I'm not sure how to download it, but if someone finds out, let me know!! :)

JimboJones123

Guitar Dan at Camp Minnie Mickey has been known to sing it to kids having birthdays. Is that guy even around anymore? He was always very entertaining.

LongtimeReader

Neverland! Me too! I woke at Epcot in the fall and loved it when this version came on, but haven't been able to find the actual clean audio ANYWHERE! Ugh!:brick:

I have the audio of the Corbin Bleu version (the one played after We Go On) in a clean version, it was available as a free download a few years back. PM me and I can send it to you.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I thought the post show was the same as the old post rope drop? Theres an IR version floating around of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom