News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Mainahman

Has anyone been able to:
1. Sign in?
2. Make a park reservation?

And why a PINK Castle? Cindy is blue....
Ask good ol Chappy thats painting the castle pink....

1592827025213.png

crawale

Mine is for July. I agree they shouldn't have allowed everyone to make a park reservation at the same time (it wouldn't happen this way if people just waited and did it "right" instead of booking a year ahead of time). It's clogging the system and what happens when they're all gone for a year from now? Ridiculous honestly. They really need to do better.
How come they were not smart enough to realize this would happen. They should have limited the time frame instead of opening reservations for over a year. Who would have thought their server could not handle the load?

Mainahman

How come they were not smart enough to realize this would happen. They should have limited the time frame instead of opening reservations for over a year. Who would have thought their server could not handle the load?
Heck even us that got logged in cant see anything so theres that too...

mickeymiss

T
August 1st reservations, still logged in and able to get into My Plans page, but the ticket reservation link only redirects me out to an information only page, so I can't get into the reservation system.

Also re: resort opening dates, we have reservations for Polynesian the first week of August and called a CM last night about the leaked opening dates but we were told not to worry that we should still be staying at the Poly that week.

Tell us of this elusive ticket reservation link! Is it an obvious link?

MaximumEd

If this trip doesn’t happen, I was gonna buy the wife a golf cart to use in the yard and the garden. Based on how this is going, looks like the only question is Yamaha or Club Car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom