News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

tonymu

Premium Member
I tried from 12am to 1am thinking maybe they would fake everyone out and load this then. I then got up at 5am central thinking maybe I could beat the masses and they would load this early so that it would be working by 7am Eastern. So much for those ideas........

EdnaMode

Back when I looked for an opening time for this new reservation system, I didn't see a time in any of the official Disney materials. Some people have suggested various places that it would like be 7am, but I didn't see anywhere that Disney did.

Clamman73

I’m going today. They’re open lol
7CB6E3C4-CDE2-4A23-94BE-A90C307CCB40.png

Beacon Joe

Maybe it's 10am eastern? lol which would be 7 am on the west coast?

Makes as much sense as anything else. Disney never actually published a release time, which made all the butthurt from people when I kept asking if Disney actually stated when this system was going to be released all the more amusing. I can be a pain, but there was a reason I kept looking for a published release time and not just internet rumors posted by anons.

crawale

Back when I looked for an opening time for this new reservation system, I didn't see a time in any of the official Disney materials. Some people have suggested various places that it would like be 7am, but I didn't see anywhere that Disney did.
When you called to ask CM said 7am ET.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom