News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Kman101

Yikes. Informal poll - who is trying to reserve 60+ days out right now? Not your fault either because Disney is giving everyone that opportunity.

Mine is for July. I agree they shouldn't have allowed everyone to make a park reservation at the same time (it wouldn't happen this way if people just waited and did it "right" instead of booking a year ahead of time). It's clogging the system and what happens when they're all gone for a year from now? Ridiculous honestly. They really need to do better.

EdnaMode

When are you guys trying to reserve for?

My Annual Pass has been extended to December 12th with another month promised in the latest email, and I'm wanting to reserve around Jan 8-11 for the marathon weekend. I wonder if it will even let me! I'm glad they've communicated so well!!

I believe the additional month is not going to be added until October. And unless you also have a resort reservation, you're scheduled to make park reservations on/after June 26th.

Our dates are in July....but this could still end up being our fifth Disney cancellation this year.

dizneycrazy09

Nothing better than finding out that your resort doesn't open until October when your reservation is in September and this MDE debacle all happening within 12 hours of each other. I think the universe is trying to tell us something with this thrice rescheduled trip...

Mainahman

Nothing better than finding out that your resort doesn't open until October when your reservation is in September and this MDE debacle all happening within 12 hours of each other. I think the universe is trying to tell us something with this thrice rescheduled trip...
at least your resort is opening. Now im stuck in the quandry ,do i call disney and see what is up, and have to pay to be moved, or wait for them to contact me for a free upgrade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom