News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
d748c5b0f21fa5232f71bfdce87d2f38.jpg

Mattyp353

I'm trying to book for August. Is it alright to walk away for a while? I need to feed my son breakfast. I'm only even doing this so early because I don't want to lose our chance by not being "first". I'm at a disadvantage because I never knew what to do in the first place. 😭😂
I think you're fine to check every ten minutes or so. Hopefully, the folks going like six months from now will get a sense, walk away, and you will get in.

tonymu

Premium Member
I keep refreshing the Park Reservation page on my desktop using Chrome and am getting the Hamburger icon on the top left of the page as if I am on a mobile device vs the desktop menu across the top of the page!

Goofnut1980

Same here. Tried twice. Someone said they called and was told to use Disney + password by IT at Disney. What??? But that didn't work either.
I have the password set the same across the board. And for real, what if people didn’t have Disney+. That was a lame excuse.
I also love how you are told to make sure the app on your phone is up to date. But you can’t reserve on there either. This is like waiting for a new iPhone to drop and sitting in queue. But at least give me a progress bar update. At this point it just keeps refreshing 40 mins later.

scpergj

Same here. Tried twice. Someone said they called and was told to use Disney + password by IT at Disney. What??? But that didn't work either.
That happened to me a while back, I couldn’t get in because it changed my password to the Disney+ one. I use both the app and the website, and it broke both. Not the best database design....(I’m a database guy by trade)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom