News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

UNCgolf

I wonder how many people still have outstanding no expiration park hoppers. Probably not many at this point, but I bet they're out there.

I had 2 or 3 days left on one from like 1999 that I didn't use until 2011.

Marionnette

I wonder how many people still have outstanding no expiration park hoppers. Probably not many at this point, but I bet they're out there.

🙋‍♀️ I have a couple of non-expiring passes that pre-date MYW tickets. I also have quite a number of unused hopper tickets that are not date-based. Some of them are not even linked in MDE yet because I have enough trouble keeping track of the ones that are already in there.

JeffBostock

I still have 4 days left for me, my wife and my son. Bought a 10 day non expiring park hopper when I heard they were about to do away with the no expiration option. I also have an AP right now. I'll eventually use the non-expiring tickets on days like NYE, Xmas or some other holiday that's blacked out on the AP.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Walt Disney World has added five more days of Bonus Reservations for Annual Passholders in November.

November 13 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
November 15 - EPCOT
November 16 - Magic Kingdom
November 17 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
November 18 - Disney's Animal Kingdom

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Annual Passholder Park Reservation calendar, Magic Kingdom is currently no longer available for new reservations on November 10, 11 and 12. More reservations may become available, so keep checking if you are looking to go this weekend.

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 9.36.10 AM.png

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
According to the Annual Passholder Park Reservation calendar, Magic Kingdom is currently no longer available for new reservations on November 10, 11 and 12. More reservations may become available, so keep checking if you are looking to go this weekend.

View attachment 753237
Weird. TP has those dates with the MK forecasted to be the least busy of all the parks.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Unless you know something the rest of us don’t, AP holders will continue to have to make park reservations. Those with date based tickets won’t.
It appears you know something I don’t…I totally missed that.

Typical awful look.

What about APs in hotel stays?

Damn…what a whiff on my part

Fido Chuckwagon

It appears you know something I don’t…I totally missed that.

Typical awful look.

What about APs in hotel stays?

Damn…what a whiff on my part
Nope, APs in hotel stays will still need to make reservations. Basically after the end of this year they'll just use reservations to block out AP's on days when it is too crowded, or they don't have the "mix" of guests they want, or they want more people in a different park, or they don't want to have to pay any cast members overtime. I eagerly await the next class action lawsuit.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So did I.

What a bummer. It's ridiculous. 😠
It’s to keep the “Florida riff raff” on a leash

Which is stupid because it also ticks off your most consistent customers with cash

And the whole point of dumping the ressies is because they don’t have enough people in the park to keep them

Horizonsfan

They’ll have days APs don’t have to book reservations, but whether that will be just 5 days in January or most days outside of Spring Break, 7/4, etc has yet to be revealed.

Either way, yeah a crappy way to treat fans, especially when paying for those top two passes.

twilight mitsuk

They’ll have days APs don’t have to book reservations, but whether that will be just 5 days in January or most days outside of Spring Break, 7/4, etc has yet to be revealed.

Either way, yeah a crappy way to treat fans, especially when paying for those top two passes.
Replacement for bonus days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom