News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

CntrlFlPete

Better than a preview with registration required. Plus you can still go after 2 without a reservation. And what passholder goes to Epcot before 2?

but after 2 does not get you into the preview, the preview MUST be the reason Epcot has no more AP capacity on those days. For some reason, I thought this attraction would have a great thruput. I imagine there are a ton of local AP'ers ----

DCBaker

Premium Member
EPCOT is no longer available for new Annual Passholder reservations on Tuesday, September 26.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 12.31.55 PM.png

JoeCamel

Walt Disney World has added more Bonus Reservations for Annual Passholders in October.

October 5 - Disney's Animal Kingdom
October 6 - EPCOT
October 8 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
October 10 - Magic Kingdom
October 11 - Disney's Hollywood Studios
October 12 - Disney's Animal Kingdom

Everything is fine.

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA
Please come to our parks, PLEASE!

aladdin2007

did they remove the ridiculous requirement to keep signing in when you just want to search?
I quit using it because of that unless I absolutely have to now. They made it too complicated.

SingleRider

Disney keeping the unfavorable guests out again: no AP reservations available but day tickets are wide open for Monday 10/16:

Attachments

• IMG_0903.png
    IMG_0903.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0904.png
    IMG_0904.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 63

Fido Chuckwagon

This is a preview of next year. I also believe this may be the first time every single park has been available and selling day tickets for day guests, but closed to annual passholders. They are definitely going to get sued again. There’s just no way they are at “capacity” or anywhere close to it in, for example, Animal Kingdom on a random October Monday. They’re doing this to save on last minute staffing.

Dranth

This is a preview of next year. I also believe this may be the first time every single park has been available and selling day tickets for day guests, but closed to annual passholders. They are definitely going to get sued again. There’s just no way they are at “capacity” or anywhere close to it in, for example, Animal Kingdom on a random October Monday. They’re doing this to save on last minute staffing.
I don't see it. Not that someone wouldn't be willing to sue but that they likely will not have a very strong argument.

The very first thing listed on every level of pass under the pass details is that your pass is subject to reservation availability and legally, I don't believe Disney is required to allot all possible capacity to AP holders no matter what is happening with other "buckets".

Hopefully, as they seem to be slowly rolling all this stuff back, we will see them drop the requirements for APs with an onsite stay at some point followed by all APs down the line.

Fido Chuckwagon

I don't see it. Not that someone wouldn't be willing to sue but that they likely will not have a very strong argument.

The very first thing listed on every level of pass under the pass details is that your pass is subject to reservation availability and legally, I don't believe Disney is required to allot all possible capacity to AP holders no matter what is happening with other "buckets".

Hopefully, as they seem to be slowly rolling all this stuff back, we will see them drop the requirements for APs with an onsite stay at some point followed by all APs down the line.
They're selling "no blackout date" passes, and then artificially limiting the people they've sold these passes to. There's just no way Animal Kingdom is selling out to day ticket people today. They can add whatever they want in the 500 page 6 point font print they want, but at the end of the day, you can't do what they're doing, and they're going to get burned, again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom