News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Ticket/Resort Guest Park Reservations calendars, some dates have been replenished in July.

Before/After -

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 6.20.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 12.15.22 PM.png

RSoxNo1

A look ahead at the Park Reservation calendar in August for Resort/Ticket Guests. EPCOT and Animal Kingdom are currently available for the entire month.

View attachment 656730

All dates and parks are currently available in August for Annual Passholders -

View attachment 656731
Is it normal that they play these games during the week? Doesn't this clearly show they ramp up staffing on the weekends and that the parks can support more guests than they're allowing during the week. Or has WDW become more like Disneyland where due to summer blackouts the weekends are quieter?

G00fyDad

So I don't get what that tweet means. I already have my package booked, paid off, all park passes reserved and everything has been finalized for my package. Does this change anything for me?

dreday3

So I don't get what that tweet means. I already have my package booked, paid off, all park passes reserved and everything has been finalized for my package. Does this change anything for me?

You can now update a park reservation to a new park without canceling the first reservation.
That's a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom