Disney Park Announcements during D23 Expo (Sept 10-13)

MousDad

Is the Fall D23 magazine officially out yet?

If not, D23 can't be all that happy with Jim Hill for quoting half the lead article like it's news. (on 8/12)

LOL.

GothMickey

If not, D23 can't be all that happy with Jim Hill for quoting half the lead article like it's news. (on 8/12)

LOL.

It's out. I have it. Got it a week and a half ago or there abouts. The article is great. The magazine is terrific.

MousDad

^Well, at least Jim's only broadcasting half the article to the full public after it's been published, rather than before. :ROFLOL:

MKCP 1985

That Hatbox Ghost story's a real scoop. It hasn't been that long ago that a Disney Treasures DVD came out for Disneyland featuring some extras with an interview of some Disney company big-wig where in trying to run down the rumor of a hatbox ghost, all that could be produced as proof was an invoice for the purchase of the animatronic! That invoice was supposed to be a big deal! :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

LOL.
:lol: I saw.
That Hatbox Ghost story's a real scoop. It hasn't been that long ago that a Disney Treasures DVD came out for Disneyland featuring some extras with an interview of some Disney company big-wig where in trying to run down the rumor of a hatbox ghost, all that could be produced as proof was an invoice for the purchase of the animatronic! That invoice was supposed to be a big deal! :lol:

What do you mean? We've gotten leads on that for ages...

The Conundrum

By "big wigs" he means Tony Baxter and the late Bruce Gordon

MKCP 1985

Well, there is actually a photo on page 32 of the D23 magazine of that hatbox ghost - progress from the Disney Treasures DVD invoice at least.

If that has been out there for awhile, that's cool. I had just never seen it. The DVD commentary led me to believe the Disney archivists had lost it.

EPCOT Explorer

Well, there is actually a photo on page 32 of the D23 magazine of that hatbox ghost - progress from the Disney Treasures DVD invoice at least.

If that has been out there for awhile, that's cool. I had just never seen it. The DVD commentary led me to believe the Disney archivists had lost it.

New Hatbox or old?:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom