Disney Park Announcements during D23 Expo (Sept 10-13)

MousDad

Man. The D23 fan-site monitors have been busy the past couple weeks with wdwmagic. They must have Steve on speed dial now.

TP2000

This may be buried in one of the New Fantasyland threads, but it ties in directly with new attraction announcements at the D23 Expo.

The LA Times has a story about the displays and announcements of new attractions and technology at the D23 Expo next month. Except... the LA Times only mentions stuff being announced for Anaheim.

World of Color presentation, Disneyland's new Mr. Lincoln show technology display, Jay Rasulo giving a "behind the magic" tour of Cars Land opening in 2012, etc., etc. http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/disney-d23-expo-5038/

They didn't mention a thing about anything coming to Orlando, and either the LA Times didn't ask or Disney didn't admit to anything regarding Orlando. Yet. So maybe it's still good news in that they will be doing major previews and announcements for Anaheim at D23 Expo, and surely they won't leave Orlando sitting out in the car. Right? :confused:

CastleBound

They didn't mention a thing about anything coming to Orlando, and either the LA Times didn't ask or Disney didn't admit to anything regarding Orlando. Yet. So maybe it's still good news in that they will be doing major previews and announcements for Anaheim at D23 Expo, and surely they won't leave Orlando sitting out in the car. Right? :confused:

I'm sure that they didn't get the memo on what may be going to florida. PLus its an LA paper, they will cover DL before WDW I would think!

jt04

This may be buried in one of the New Fantasyland threads, but it ties in directly with new attraction announcements at the D23 Expo.

The LA Times has a story about the displays and announcements of new attractions and technology at the D23 Expo next month. Except... the LA Times only mentions stuff being announced for Anaheim.

World of Color presentation, Disneyland's new Mr. Lincoln show technology display, Jay Rasulo giving a "behind the magic" tour of Cars Land opening in 2012, etc., etc. http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/disney-d23-expo-5038/

Let's just say that would be a poor choice and leave it at that.

Counting the days to D23.

MKCP 1985

D64 is like a wdwmagic virus or parasite on the unofficial Disney Fansite community. It never misses an opportunity to promote itself as an alternative to D23, but is never mentioned anywhere ever except in response to some D23 announcement, such as . . . this thread! :hammer: That would be because D64 is nothing more than a protest group, offering nothing of substance on its own.

spaceghost

D64 is like a wdwmagic virus or parasite on the unofficial Disney Fansite community. It never misses an opportunity to promote itself as an alternative to D23, but is never mentioned anywhere ever except in response to some D23 announcement, such as . . . this thread! :hammer: That would be because D64 is nothing more than a protest group, offering nothing of substance on its own.

Well, that's pretty harsh. At least they are not charging what some would consider a sizable chunk of change for minimal substance. That said, if I had the disposable income I'd probably buy into D23, because I am pretty much a corporate schill. :D

Exprcoofto

Original Poster
Well, that's pretty harsh. At least they are not charging what some would consider a sizable chunk of change for minimal substance. That said, if I had the disposable income I'd probably buy into D23, because I am pretty much a corporate schill. :D

I don't think it's that harsh for all the bashing from D64.

Anyways, back to the main topic, I think the LA Times certainly put that in there because they cover Disneyland, plus, most of that listed has been officially announced. They wouldn't pre-announce an official announcement. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Nice of you.:wave: I could say the same of D23...It offers nothing of substance.

They probably will announce new projects for Orlando because if they didnt there would really be no point for anybody in Orlando to go to the expo it would be a waste of time and money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom