Disney Offers A Park All To Yourself..

l4dybu6

MK late at night.
I'd probably spend most of it on Main Street, though. It's so calming there once it gets dark out :)
And to get to explore every little crevice that you can't when there are other guests everywhere would be pretty cool!

taz0162

MK at Christmas time Morning before the Breakfast guests are let in before ropedrop. I want it for myself.
I want to see the sunrise at MK as I have seen sunset there many times before.

Luigi

If its just me and my family...who will operate the rides?!?

A Twilight Zone twist ending! Sounds like a nightmare!

;)

Prince-1

If i had to pick i will say MK during late November after the decorations have been put up and after it gets dark. But i actually like to walk around with other people and feel the energy everyone brings. Now, I don't like it to crowded so maybe my family and a few hundred of my closest friends could join me!!

tattoedisney

I'd have to say Epcot, in the evening. And I'd imagine I'd spend most of my time just sitting and taking it all in, listening to the music, hearing the water fountains ect..Even though being alone, for some reason I picture CM's lining the whole park dressed in white as I walk around, not sure why..just kind of how I think haha Sounds more like heaven now that I re-read it lol

Clowd Nyne

MK on an early fall morning. I'd take the kids to town square to start a complete park M&G circuit. I couldn't imagine meeting everyone in one day. Then you have the added bonus of a full day at MK!

KCheatle

Wow...I think the obvious choice for me is MK. However, in all fairness, I already feel like we got the parks for more than an hour to ourselves this last September. We were at the Crystal palace for 8:15 am bfast reservations, and after breakfast we went on the little mermaid, dumbo and ALL of the tomorrowland rides with no wait all before 10:45 (in the interest of full disclosure, my DH and I parent-swapped on Space Mountain while the other took the kids on a ride). In addition to all that, we met Buzz and Ariel. So, if you go on at rope drop on a Tuesday in September, it's pretty close to having the park to yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom