Disney Offers A Park All To Yourself..

The Empress Lilly

I would not enjoy it empty. Part of the experience of going to the theme park is the people. I do not enjoy it when the parks are packed, but the magic is not there unless you see little Suzy smiling and running to see a princess for the first time or Johnny dressed as Captain Jack on PotC. The idea and concept for Disney theme parks was for the family and sometimes the enjoyment comes from watching others experience what you hold dear to your heart.
That's true.

An empty park is like an empty bar or restaurant. It just doesn't feel right. Overcrowding makes for all sorts of unpleasantness (98% of the year nowadays), but you do need some life in the parks.

The Empress Lilly

Epcot @ sunset.
We have a winner!

5053385396_b4841eee99.jpg

CaptainJackNO

MK on Christmase at night. I would spend the entire hour on Main Street USA and hopefully would have it snowing even with the fake snow they use.

I've never actually been at Christmas time but I will be there in December this year and my wife and I both are looking forward to seeing all the decorations.
And have the family exchange gifts from under the Maim Street Christmas tree

Allym146

That's true.

An empty park is like an empty bar or restaurant. It just doesn't feel right. Overcrowding makes for all sorts of unpleasantness (98% of the year nowadays), but you do need some life in the parks.

You'll have the other 13 park hours of the day for that;). I kid! I def enjoy the hustle&bustle and seeing adorable kids having a ball, but the 1 hr of Disney serenity with my family would be great!

75disney

MK any time of the year first thing in the morning when everything is fresh and the pavements are still wet. In one hour we could totally hit FL with all of quick rides that get annoyingly long rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom