Disney Offers A Park All To Yourself..

StarWarsGirl

Disneyland Park or California Adventure with no people would be awesome. Summertime. I've been in MK and Epcot before where there's been very few people. Awesome to say the least.

hellowonderland

That's a tough one!

Either Epcot during Food & Wine (not waiting in line would be delicious), or MK at night during the holidays. There's just something about the Magic Kingdom... I never really feel like I'm at Disney until I see the castle.

plaz10

Only an hour? Surprisingly...I'd pick DHS. I'd ride TSMM for half an hour then head over to RnRC and ride that for the remaining 20 minutes (travel time). Not having to wait in line or go through pre show...I could get a good number of rides on each.

You figure at MK you only have 1 hour. And my fav rides (Splash, Space, TTA, Haunted Mansion, Pirates) are all very spread out and you'd really only have time for possibly 1 ride each and the rest would be running around. Heck that sounds like my mornings at MK anyway.

(Yes I put a lot of thought into this)

And in EPCOT - my favorites are SSE, Soarin and Test Track. Those 3 rides have combined ride times of about 25 minutes (give or take...) PLUS travel time from Soarin to Test Track? You can't get nearly as many rides in.

AND I don't like AK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom