Disney Offers A Park All To Yourself..

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Yes...I'am dreaming.:hilarious:..But here's the deal..For one hour only...You and your family can enjoy 60 minutes of complete isolation before the gates open to everyone else...What park would you pick.?..And what time of year.?..You can tell I'am bored and dreaming of Disney..:oops:..Here's my choice..
image.jpg

Spikerdink

Hmmmm - since it is only an hour, I will leave Epcot out since walking would take up most of the hour....I really only like Soarin' anyway from Future World, so wouldn't gain anything there.

I definitely want to visit during the Christmas season since I have never been there during that time, but it is one thing I plan to do 'someday'. With that in mind, I think I would want MK so I could get all the great photos of the decorations without any human obstruction and still have time to go on a ride or two.

Oh, and I would bypass the New Fantasyland. So much hype, so much fanfare, for so little. Ugh. And I still say Gaston's smells like something died in there.

GeekDad

MK on Christmas Eve at night. I would spend the entire hour on Main Street USA and hopefully would have it snowing even with the fake snow they use.

I've never actually been at Christmas time but I will be there in December this year and my wife and I both are looking forward to seeing all the decorations.

PhilharMagician

I would not enjoy it empty. Part of the experience of going to the theme park is the people. I do not enjoy it when the parks are packed, but the magic is not there unless you see little Suzy smiling and running to see a princess for the first time or Johnny dressed as Captain Jack on PotC. The idea and concept for Disney theme parks was for the family and sometimes the enjoyment comes from watching others experience what you hold dear to your heart.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom