Disney Name for new puppy?

disney princess

Original Poster
I just purchased a male black pomeranian and I really want to name it something Disney related. What are some good Disney names for my new puppy? :)

sweetpee_1993

Our salt & pepper little girl toy schnauzer is registered: Riley Belle's Zipadeedoodah Day. We generally call her Riley or Riley Belle. Riley is the sidekick from the National Treasure movies and the rest explains itself. Extend your search to characters or people you loved in Disney's movies, too.

At the moment we're watching The Little Mermaid and hubby is laughing at Sebastian. There's a name. Or Flounder. :)

net

Well not sure if it helps we have had a lot of disney named pets including Stitch and Dory but we currently have our pet snake called Aladar from Dinosaur. I think this could be a good name for a dog too though!!

luvlifeinfl

We have a Yorkie Poo, we also have named him Koda from Brother Bear. He is a carmel brown color and since he has the stubby tail, when he walks from the back side he looks like a bear.

Jaytrod

I like the name Pongo from 101 dalmatians :)

Wall E would make a good dog name too hehe

My wife has a thing about naming our cats with Disney names.. We have 2 outside cats named aurora and figgaro and an inside cat named Simba :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom