Disney movies that are underrepresented at Disney Parks

Figments Friend

A TRON attraction would be epic....and i am not talking about the Test Track re-do.
A full out, no holds-barred bonified TRON attraction/ride. DHS. Make it happen, Disney.

Tarzan should have a presence at DAK i think...somewhere. I know Terk still appears but i am talking about some kind of attraction of perhaps a play area. Perhaps in one of the new areas being developed.
The Jungle Book as well...perfect fit for DAK. Let us make the presence more then just Meet & Greet ops and build something exciting.
Louie*s Ruins would be nice eye candy, but it would probably appear too similar to the gibbons exhibit already present in Asia.

I agree regarding a Aladdin dark ride. This could be excellent, exspecially with todays brilliant lighting tools. The color palette used in the films background scenery could be faithfully captured in such a setting and be visually stunning. The plot and music could easily be turned into a neat dark ride attraction. Maybe fly a carpet through the attraction, similar to Pan ?

I was just thinking with so many Excellent Disney movies in the past, some Disney movies that has done well in the Box Office but it has little to no present in the parks.

This is a list of a few I movies that I can't understand why Disney don't have a Ride, Attraction or Characters.

Alice in Wonderland – Great in the box office so why no ride or characters
National Treasure – This would give Disney the opportunity to update Indiana Jones Show
Wall-E – What happen to that automated Wall-E that interacted with Guest?????
The Avengers – So much potential with this!!!!!!
Oz the Great and Powerful – Need to start looking at an attraction
There are Alice, Hatter and White Rabbit characters around, right? And the teacup ride. But I agree there should be something more. It would be awesome to play croquet...

Pete's Dragon (interact with characters, like help to hide the dragon), Pollyanna (something with crystals), Chicken Little (interact with the characters - hilarious), A Bug's Life (interact with the bugs - like Heimlich, Slim and Dot!), Flubber (bouncy bouncy), Hocus Pocus (perfect for Halloween), Mary Poppins (almost anything from the movie), National Treasure (like a treasure hunt), Brave & Davy Crockett (learn to use a bow and arrows), Lady and The Tramp (this is the night...), Herbie the Love Bug (always wanted to drive Herbie), etc...

George1995

I think Monsters Inc. and Wall-E both have enormous untapped potential in the parks. I know there is the Laugh Floor for Monsters Inc. but I think they could do so much more, and Wall-E is basically ignored.

FettFan

I think Monsters Inc. and Wall-E both have enormous untapped potential in the parks. I know there is the Laugh Floor for Monsters Inc. but I think they could do so much more, and Wall-E is basically ignored.

They'd shove him into The Land pavilion because recycling and stuff.

kfergdisney

The Lion King. I know there is a live show, but that movie was too big not to have a ride of some sorts attributed to it.
And I agree about Mary Poppins and Lady and the Tramp. Wish they even just had more Lady and the Tramp merchandise out there.

FigmentJedi

The Lion King. I know there is a live show, but that movie was too big not to have a ride of some sorts attributed to it.
And I agree about Mary Poppins and Lady and the Tramp. Wish they even just had more Lady and the Tramp merchandise out there.
I think the problem with Lady and the Tramp is that it's a movie that doesn't lend itself as well to attractions as other movies. Tony's Restaurant on Main Street is about as good as you can get with that movie.

LucyK

I had high hopes they would do a ride featuring Wall-e and how you can help save the planet by doing small things. It's a current theme and Disney really should make a point in educating while entertaining young children.

Also The Lion King, The Incredible and Tarzan have great potential for rides. They could add both Tarzan and TLK attractions to Animal Kingdom and The Incredibles and Wall-e to EPCOT.

Thomas Joseph

I can only talk of WDW, since I have never visited the others...
Snow White (for now ,since they removed Snow White's ride and 7 Dwarfs Mine is not open yet)
Pinocchio
Bambi
Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad (I liked Mr. Toad's Wild Ride)
Lady & the Tramp (only a window in a restaurant)
101 Dalmations
Sword & the Stone (even though they had a Sword in the Stone)
Jungle Book (which would be perfect in Animal Kingdom)
Aristocats
Robin Hood
Rescuers
Fox & the Hound
Black Cauldron
Great Mouse Detective
Oliver & Company
Pocahontas
Hunchback of Notre Dame (should do something in the France Pavilion)
Hercules (if the ever do a Greece Pavilion)
Mulan (should be in the China Pavilion)
Tarzan (another one perfect for AK)
Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Meet the Robinsons
Bolt

Mary Poppins
Pete's Dragon
Bedknobs and Brooksticks
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Some movies are a little new but hopefully they will do something, like...
The Princess and the Frog
Tangled

Wreck-It Ralph
The Avengers, and other Marvel Characters

As some mentioned...
Alice in Wonderland (did we forget the Teacup ride and the afternoon Tea Party?)

DsnySodec

The princess and the frog in MK
Tron In Epcot
Wall-e MK
HS needs a lot of help
Id like to see a wreck it ralph addition
My daughter love Tinker bell so a Walk through land could go in HS, along with other digital animated ridess/attractions Pixar land maybe.
Animal kingdom could pay hommage to the old disney nature films in some way.

copcarguyp71

Wall-E in Future world...preferably a replacement for Ellen's stale adventure
Up...Could fit in well at DHS
Monsters Inc...an actual ride (the fabled door coaster) instead of a sit down attraction. Again best suited at DHS
Avengers...please oh please replace Captain EO!!!

cheezbat

DAK could make so many steps forward if they'd build some fantasyland style dark rides based on the Jungle Book, Pocahontas, and Tarzan. I still can't get over how little they have based off of those properties.

Also, all Aladdin gets is a spinner? Seriously? Get an exciting magic carpet ride built for this new classic at MK immediately!

ToyStoryMiss

I think a Silly Symphonies dark ride would be really cool, with maybe a few different rooms each representing one of the more popular shorts. You could have a Flowers and Trees room and a Hell's Bells room, for instance.

I'd like to see a coaster themed for The Incredibles. That's a property that I'd love to see Disney do more with in general. I wish Brad Bird had interest in doing a sequel. I think the first film merits more.

I also think that The Sword in the Stone could use some love (even though I know I'm in the minority on that movie).

Agreed with the Incredibles. They should come out with a sequel, because they already had The Underminer at the end. Plus, they had a video game for The Underminer (Which I still play!).
Really, why do a sequel video game if you are not going to have a sequel for the movie itself. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom