Disney movies that are underrepresented at Disney Parks

2bornot2be

Original Poster
I was just thinking with so many Excellent Disney movies in the past, some Disney movies that has done well in the Box Office but it has little to no present in the parks.

This is a list of a few I movies that I can't understand why Disney don't have a Ride, Attraction or Characters.

Alice in Wonderland – Great in the box office so why no ride or characters
National Treasure – This would give Disney the opportunity to update Indiana Jones Show
Wall-E – What happen to that automated Wall-E that interacted with Guest?????
The Avengers – So much potential with this!!!!!!
Oz the Great and Powerful – Need to start looking at an attraction

ImagineerDude

Alice- The new one? No, I don't really want creepy characters wandering the Magic Kingdom with the ORIGINAL characters too.

National Treasure- Something could be used in EPCOT...but TDO won't do anything will EPCOT unless it's a M&G or a new restaurant

Wall-E- A new TL attraction would be nice, but I didn't like the movie so I don't care

The Avengers- Well obviously not in WDW, Iron Man is new in DL and there is talk about it going in Shanghai

Oz- I'd like to see an original Wizard of Oz darkride in DHS. The movie itself is less than 2 months old and it took Disney what 6 years to open Carsland after Cars came out in 2006???

I also think Jungle Book and Ratatouille are underused and even Bambi or 101 Dalmations. :)

PeoplemoverTTA

How about Mary Poppins. It boggles my mind how little attention is paid to such a classic movie in the parks. I know there was the once rumored dark ride for fantasyland, but since that never developed there has been nothing. The movie has such potential for a great ride too.

This has bothered me for years! Arguably Walt Disney's greatest cinematic triumph and one of the most beloved movies of all time, yet there is zero representation in the parks. So many cool things could be done with it.

StarWarsGirl

We were just having a conversation over in a different thread about the Avengers and Marvel in general. Unfortunately, there's some contract issues with Universal from before Disney owned Marvel. Though it would be really neat.

StarWarsGirl

I would love to see something done with Wreck-it Ralph. It's a new movie, though, so I guess I can give them some time;). I think it would be a really neat dark ride for DHS. I agree on the Mary Poppins front, though I suspect the reason they don't is because of having a scene for it in Great Movie Ride. I would have preferred a Beauty and the Beast dark ride as opposed to the castle experience thing, but whatever. Ratatouille is supposedly getting a ride over in Disneyland Paris which sounds really neat. Maybe we'll get it eventually too. I also think Incredibles is underrepresented. They could probably fit something in over in DHS for that film as well. Maybe some sort of thrill ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom