News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

correcaminos

When I’m three days out from leaving after waiting all this time for a mask free WDW vacation and since nobody knows how Disney makes its plans call me gun shy from flip flopping so much it’s bothering me
Disney is not bringing them back for your trip this week! If they do you have bigger things to worry about! They actually only flipped once and they don't want to do it again.

DisneyCane

Disney is not bringing them back for your trip this week! If they do you have bigger things to worry about! Theybactually only flipped once and they don't want to do it again.
The only question is whether the nonsensical transportation mandate (I think we are on day 446 of "just wear a mask for 100 days") will actually be allowed to expire so that people don't have to wear them on the monorails or busses.

I still don't understand why management determined that they are bound by the federal mandate. If the Skyliner can be an "attraction" then why can't the monorail or boats at least?

If I was in charge, I'd drop the requirement on transportation at WDW and then let the federal government tell Disney that they have to follow it, if they do. All WDW transportation departs and arrives on private property and travels on private bodies of water, tracks or roads.

Last edited by a moderator:

correcaminos

As of last weeks community status or whatever the CDC calls it now, Philadelphia County was in green. Granted that the CDC basically made up new guidelines to justify the mad rush to end mask mandates and provide cover to the politicians who were doing it. However, it is complete insanity for a city to have guidelines that require masking at the same time the city is in the "safest" category on the CDC guidelines.
I actually think it is a very old guideline they never bothered to update?

Disstevefan1

Because Covid arguments often stray into politics, possible misinformation, attacks on those who disagree with one side or the other, etc. which requires moderation. The others not so much - except for those that can't help making nasty remarks in any discussion.
EatingPopcorn.gif

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Better wear that mask in Philly before enjoying the best cheesesteaks in the nation with South Jersey a close second.

I'm scared of this. Is the federal mask mandate will finally be ending soon by next Monday?

JoeCamel

I'm scared of this. Is the federal mask mandate will finally be ending soon by next Monday?
I'll let you know Tuesday

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I'll let you know Tuesday

Holy Disney! I wish this could be changed by April 18th, as COVID 19 spreading will be so low by then.
I hope NJ, NYC and CT won't go reinstating indoor mask mandate too in near future. I just want masks go away soon as pandemic over the world too.

Tom P.

If they extend the mask mandates for transportation explain to me the science in that vs other enclosed spaces that have no mask mandate. People are done with this. We know how to live our lives and protect ourselves the best we can. Let’s go back to normal before normal isn’t a thing anymore
Before? You think we're not already there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom