News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disstevefan1

MaskOnMaskoff.jpg

Trauma

Well I woke up to the news of “surging cases” in my area. We are experiencing 2 deaths a week in a population of 13 million people. Although I never agreed with masking I always followed the rules.

If they bring back masking here I will not comply. I would rather sell everything and move to a free state like Florida.

If Disney brings back masking I will sell my DVC and forget the company ever existed.

Disney4Lyfe

Good luck and get in line.

Maybe the stars will align and we'll wave at each other as my family leaves this state.
There has never, and I mean that quite literally, been a better time to leave Florida.

People are coming to your state in waves, your home values are increasing at record rates. And blue areas are literally begging for people to move there. What is stopping you?

Reactions: CJR

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I hear spots are opening up in New York.

Ew no. Looking at Virginia and NC.

There has never, and I mean that quite literally, been a better time to leave Florida.

People are coming to your state in waves, your home values are increasing at record rates. And blue areas are literally begging for people to move there. What is stopping you?

What's stopping me? Are you asking facetiously or seriously? Because I will answer if you're serious.

Disney4Lyfe

Ew no. Looking at Virginia and NC.

What's stopping me? Are you asking facetiously or seriously? Because I will answer if you're serious.
Serious! I assume it’s family considerations. It’s what’s keeping me in my state! Against my will I might add. Lol

Reactions: mkt

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Serious! I assume it’s family considerations. It’s what’s keeping me in my state! Against my will I might add. Lol

Family and professional considerations, as well as quality of public schools.

We have a newborn, and it's nice to have family nearby - which we do in Orlando and Miami. Beyond that, it's only a two hour flight for my wife's family and my extended family to fly in. However, once our son is ready to start school, unless we live in an area zoned for excellent schools, we want out.

As far as professional considerations go, it's for my wife - she's an attorney that's licensed in Florida and Puerto Rico, and has almost zero interest in sitting for another bar examination in another state. Which is why Virginia is high on our list, the District of Columbia will allow her to be admitted without sitting for another exam. North Carolina is a backup, but she would need to have a remote job that would allow her to work with her FL/PR or even a DC law license.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
@DisneyCane I have a question to make, if COVID-19 transmissions will be low enough, is there is safe to riding on train to NYC without mask if federal mask mandate will be lifted soon by April 18th?

GimpYancIent

Family and professional considerations, as well as quality of public schools.

We have a newborn, and it's nice to have family nearby - which we do in Orlando and Miami. Beyond that, it's only a two hour flight for my wife's family and my extended family to fly in. However, once our son is ready to start school, unless we live in an area zoned for excellent schools, we want out.

As far as professional considerations go, it's for my wife - she's an attorney that's licensed in Florida and Puerto Rico, and has almost zero interest in sitting for another bar examination in another state. Which is why Virginia is high on our list, the District of Columbia will allow her to be admitted without sitting for another exam. North Carolina is a backup, but she would need to have a remote job that would allow her to work with her FL/PR or even a DC law license.
What happened to the wanting to move to the Netherlands thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom