Disney Legos!

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
A licensing deal was just announced that Lego will be producing sets for Disney, specifically for the upcoming films Prince of Persia, Toy Story 3, and Cars 2, and potentially for TRON, The Lone Ranger, Alice in Wonderland, Rapunzel, and... Pirates of the Caribbean, according to Blue Sky Disney.

With that thought, is it possible that they will eventually develop Parks and Resorts sets? Here are some good examples of what Disney can do:

www.brickshelf.com_gallery_Plan-B_Conventions_SuperTrain2006_DisneyLand_02.jpg

legohauntedmansion.jpg

TOT.jpg

14.jpg

legodisneyland_1.jpg

Lego Horizons, anyone?

WishingOnAStar

Oh. My. Gosh! :D I am so excited! I love LEGOS and i am so glad that they are finally teaming up! The possibilities are endless!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

imamouse

It's a shame our sons have out grown Legos, but I might buy them some of these anyway (yes - because I want them :lookaroun). Thanks!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
This is seriously the best news I have heard all day. I absolutely love Legos! One of the best parts of my job as a teacher in a 2nd grade classroom is that I get to play with Legos on a daily basis. Seriously. Whenever the kids start building something, I do too. it is the highlight of my job most days....:lookaroun

The thought of being able to build Disney park related things makes me happy! :lol:

scpergj

How do you "out grow" LEGOS???? :eek: :lookaroun

Good question...

When I met my wife, I had actually 'decorated' my apartment end table with several built-up Lego sets. She thought they were 'cute'...but they had to be put away shortly after we were married.

We've been married for almost 14 years, our son has well over a million bricks, our 7 year old daughter has her own bricks...and my wife buys some for me every once in a while.

The train under our Christmas tree is Lego, too!

SWatsi

When I first heard about this I seriously thought about breaking out the ol'Pirates Lego in the loft and get cracking on building my own Pirates of the Carribean ride.

I like the idea of Disney themed lego, I loved lego as a kid, and I still have a soft spot for it.

I don;t think park related stuff isn't part of the deal, but that would be an awesome idea. Large sets for the castles and haunted mansion etc. smaller sets for interiors or parade floats - lol :ROFLOL:

disneyliv85

Great idea! Now I just need room in my house to build the entire Magic Kingdom :lookaroun and find some way to keep baby from eating them. My husband and I always talk about buying some Lego sets but never do. My stinky brother took ours when he grew up and later ended up selling them on Ebay! What a waste.

On another note - whoever did those Lego setups the original poster had did a very good job! I love the small world one :sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Great idea! Now I just need room in my house to build the entire Magic Kingdom :lookaroun and find some way to keep baby from eating them. My husband and I always talk about buying some Lego sets but never do. My stinky brother took ours when he grew up and later ended up selling them on Ebay! What a waste.

On another note - whoever did those Lego setups the original poster had did a very good job! I love the small world one :sohappy:

Legos are fairly digestible. :lookaroun I recall eating a few when I was little and I lived to tell about it. :lookaroun Now, Legos up the nose, that is a whole 'nother story....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom