Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

WDW1974

Think they may extend this to CMs at all?

Things like Christmas parties, holiday working day pins....

I'm sure the CMs would love to go back to the days of closing on Christmas Eve 'promptly' at 6 p.m.

They should do that.

And bring back the Christmas parties and kick out the guests (they can hop on over to another park).

Hey, maybe add this to maintenance ... so they'd have to power wash the pavement every night and sand things down before slogging a coat of paint on ... so many possibilities.

WDWYankee15

Wait wait wait, hold the show:

'Dapper Dans Sing Boy Bands: The Dapper Dans, the iconic quartet from Main Street, U.S.A., will add a special finale to their show, claiming the title of the “Original Boy Band” and delivering a medley of hits from One Direction, *NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys. '

One Direction?! ONE DIRECTION?! How on earth have they managed to weasel their way into WDW (even if not in person) and be on a boyband list before *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys?! My word...

I'm sure this will be the week my family has our trip booked. Lucky us. :eek:

disneyeater

These are fun little things to enjoy while you are there and I appreciate that, but I probably wouldn't plan an extra trip to see any of this.............unless they had a week where the Yeti was working on Everest. I have never had the pleasure of seeing it work and I would plan a trip to make sure I was there that week.

WDWYankee15

This is all much a do about nothing until they release some actual dates. I believe most people that are not local plan their trip in advance (that is why all the good ADRs are book at 180 days). They usually plan because of room rates, jobs, flights, school vacations, etc.

So it is cool that something special may or may not happen during the week you go but other than that plan your trip and see what happens.

Disney thanks for the annoucement of the fact that there will be another website to "keep checking back to for future details."

luv

Did anyone else think of Shamwow Vince?

Limited time "...'cause we can't do this all day..."
...(grand prize is a 2XL cheap Disney tee from an outlet store...
For a wee second, I thought you meant the toy, lol. I loved 2XL. He was fun...and pretty funny!

yoyoflamingo

You know, the more I think about my joke about River Country earlier, I think opening it for the Summer months (say, July 4th - Labor Day) would be a great way to use this promotion. Then, since they invested all the money to fix and clean and sterilize, they could keep it open summer months. Seems like a great way to appease fans and make use of the space.

I know it's wishful thinking, but why not?

drew81

Limited Time Magic's weekly events will be supposedly be announced only one week before they take place. Fans that would like to come to Long Lost Friends and other specialty weeks will have to make last minute plans or not come at all.

What consideration for the fans. The marketing department never fails! What else would you expect from them?

SirLink

Limited Time Magic's weekly events will be supposedly be announced only one week before they take place. Fans that would like to come to Long Lost Friends and other specialty weeks will have to make last minute plans or not come at all.

What consideration for the fans. The marketing department never fails! What else would you expect from them?

Didn't Iger say that they wanted to eliminate last minute booking trips to WDW as well...but I s'pose he said the same about discounts...

stevehousse

Well if u r already booked for a vacation or 2013, the best you can do is pray that the limited magic u want is during ur stay! I am hoping for long lost friends week during our stay the second week of may!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom