Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

GiveMeTheMusic

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I can't imagine. Of all the attractions, why would they pick the one in the most glaringly obvious state of disrepair? The Q&A would sure be a blast.

"Mr. Imagineer-Person, why doesn't the Yeti move?"
"Mr. Imagineer-Person, why doesn't fog enshroud the mountain anymore?"
"Mr. Imagineer-Person, what happened to the bird on the stick?"

Soarin' Over Pgh

NICE.

Something like this, I wish I would have known about earlier. I could see this drawing a bigger number of folks to it... if any advance notice was given.

I hope someone records it (@marni1971 please go back to WDW next week, thanks) and youtubes it for the rest of us who didn't plan an vacation/day trip/weekend to the parks next week.

msteel

Wow! and if you win the sweepstakes to be on the tour then you get a park ticket too! Somebody sign up quick! Only a 3-hour window!

Soarin' Over Pgh

After thinking about this more, it's kind of a crappy LTM because of such limited availability and having to sign up in advance. It's no really fair to those who not follow news as closely as we do....

Bairstow

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I can't imagine. Of all the attractions, why would they pick the one in the most glaringly obvious state of disrepair? The Q&A would sure be a blast.

Hm. It'd be cool if Rohde himself is giving it.

COProgressFan

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Of all the attractions to choose...

I can't tell if they are that ballsy to host this at Everest, or that clueless....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom