Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

JimboJones123

With all the Friday the 13th fun planned on both coasts – at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland park at the Disneyland Resort, you know there are tempting treats involved.Disneyland fun starts at 8 p.m. in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A., where you can “Party Like a Villain” – go ahead, splurge on Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookies and pumpkin beignets, and sip an Eerie Green Frozen Lemonade. They’re only available that evening as part of the “Limited Time Magic”.The fun moves over to New Orleans Square Railroad Station for the Unleash the Villains Dance Party that goes until the 13th hour (1 a.m.). And there are plenty of wickedly good treats to keep you going:French Market Restaurant will be serving fiery meatloaf sliders with Cajun house chips, Oreo mousse “coffin,” and drinks in a Haunted Mansion holiday souvenir hot mug.Café Orleans is bringing back the pumpkin beignets with vanilla crème anglaise for dipping.Royal Street Verandah offers hot pumpkin fritters, pumpkin espresso, drinks in the Haunted Mansion holiday souvenir mug and Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookies.Popcorn in a souvenir bucket at the New Orleans Square popcorn cart, and Eerie Green Frozen Lemonade and Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookies at the frozen lemonade cart.Mint Julep Bar will be serving pumpkin espresso, pumpkin beignets, drinks in the Haunted Mansion Holiday souvenir mug and Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookies.At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, it’s “Hades’ Hangout” right in the center of the park, where you won’t want to resist the temptation to try a surprise specialty beverage mixed just for the evening. (Pair that with a Jack Skellington souvenir popcorn bucket for walk around noshing.) The Spooky Kooky Gingerbread Cookie is the evening’s sweet “Limited Time Magic” Treat.Eat, drink and have some fiendish fun, Disney style!

JimboJones123

Looks like Disneyland is getting some fun stuff food wise.

Meanwhile I will have to figure out something to do for 7 hours at DHS while waiting for fireworks that barely has enough attractions to fill 5 hours.

icecreamrules

Dog days of Summer - Pluto, Goofy and other Disney Dogs M&Gs?
My week morphed into this week in Aug, and it so happened one of the girls with me lost her backpack on space mountain, so we had to go to the lost and found center the next morning to retrieve it. I saw this display in the lobby, and thought to myself, "Wow, they even decorate the lost and found for the Limited Time Magic? Are they selling Dog merch on top of the dance party?" I asked the cast member where I could buy a dog bowl, because they were kinda cute, she said oh no that's just an old display case from their shut down kennel! They don't even know where the key is...
2a6mjcy.jpg

Nmoody1

My week morphed into this week in Aug, and it so happened one of the girls with me lost her backpack on space mountain, so we had to go to the lost and found center the next morning to retrieve it. I saw this display in the lobby, and thought to myself, "Wow, they even decorate the lost and found for the Limited Time Magic? Are they selling Dog merch on top of the dance party?" I asked the cast member where I could buy a dog bowl, because they were kinda cute, she said oh no that's just an old display case from their shut down kennel! They don't even know where the key is...
2a6mjcy.jpg
We have tha dog bowl.... And a cat one also! Gone are the days of good merchandise anywhere.... Remember they used to have a pet store, bath sore and kitchen store at the marketplace.

Now I can get the same princess doll in 5 locations..... That's progress!

JawaLivin

Was anyone from here selected for the LTM Tour with an Ambassador this week? I received an invitation email for Thursday and am wondering if it will be worth it to go.

Here are some of the details from the Limited Time Magic Website :

Tour Disney's Hollywood Studios with an Official Disney Ambassador

September 16 to September 20, 2013

Discover a new view of the grandeur at Disney's Hollywood Studios! As part of Limited Time Magic, you can follow an official Walt Disney World Ambassador on a tour of the park. Created by Walt Disney in 1965, the Disney Ambassador Program has carried on a rich heritage of imaginative storytelling and goodwill service for Disney. Come learn more about the story of the park's history—including fun facts and icons you may have missed—before enjoying a "walk" through of one of its most popular attractions, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. This tour sets out from the park entrance once a day at 9:30 AM and space is limited—register at the Disney Parks Blog to see a new side of Disney's Hollywood Studios!

midwest_mice

What are the chances that they'll do another Unleash the Villians on Friday Dec 13? I will be down there and would really like to see this happen. Although, it would probably be odd with all the Christmas decorations up in the Studios.

danv3

I wish! However, it is actually nothing to do with Stitch. They announced the sidewalk chalk art at DTD. A lot of folks are bummed on FB that it was not anything Stitch related and was only that lame chalk thing.

How lucky that I'm visiting for a chalk art weekend! Limited Time Magic FTW! o_O

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom