Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

CtDisneyGuy33

I've checked around several times and I'm not sure if anything has been posted, but has anyone seen a listing as to what the Limited Time Magic things will be for October? Any thoughts on what they potentially could be? I'm headed down 10/5- 10/12

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I've checked around several times and I'm not sure if anything has been posted, but has anyone seen a listing as to what the Limited Time Magic things will be for October? Any thoughts on what they potentially could be? I'm headed down 10/5- 10/12
The events typically aren't announced until the Friday of the week before. I think they decide what its going to be over drinks on Thursday nights ;)

CtDisneyGuy33

The events typically aren't announced until the Friday of the week before. I think they decide what its going to be over drinks on Thursday nights ;)

Gotcha. I have never been in October, so I hope its something pretty interesting. I just hope they dont consider the MNSSP as the Limited Time event during October

Soarin' Over Pgh

You won't find out until the Friday before.

This is easily one of the biggest fails of the entire campaign this year. People want to know what is "special" for them the week of their vacation, but they don't find out until Friday at 12. And since it changes every Friday at 12, it leaves people underwhelmed when something stupid or lack luster is on for their vacation.

I had a meet n greet with the three caballeros for my LTM... and couldn't have been more uninterested in that if I tried.

In short, no one knows, and you won't either, until Friday October 4.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Gotcha. I have never been in October, so I hope its something pretty interesting. I just hope they dont consider the MNSSP as the Limited Time event during October
To be completely honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up. The majority of events have really just been little bonuses that the average guest probably wouldn't have even noticed. They are simply little diversions, but maybe you'll be lucky and they'll pull out something really fantastic for your trip!

CtDisneyGuy33

To be completely honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up. The majority of events have really just been little bonuses that the average guest probably wouldn't have even noticed. They are simply little diversions, but maybe you'll be lucky and they'll pull out something really fantastic for your trip!

Yeah, I think you are right. I was there in January and they advertised "Snow in the Park w Chip and Dale" and when I got there, it was one little place in front of Canada with a machine shooting thing in the air. Not as impressive as I had hoped. I guess I was/am hoping some Halloween related (Jack Skellington?) even if its relatively small.

asianway

You won't find out until the Friday before.

This is easily one of the biggest fails of the entire campaign this year. People want to know what is "special" for them the week of their vacation, but they don't find out until Friday at 12. And since it changes every Friday at 12, it leaves people underwhelmed when something stupid or lack luster is on for their vacation.

I had a meet n greet with the three caballeros for my LTM... and couldn't have been more uninterested in that if I tried.

In short, no one knows, and you won't either, until Friday October 4.
Caballeros was one of the better ones...

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Yeah, I think you are right. I was there in January and they advertised "Snow in the Park w Chip and Dale" and when I got there, it was one little place in front of Canada with a machine shooting thing in the air. Not as impressive as I had hoped. I guess I was/am hoping some Halloween related (Jack Skellington?) even if its relatively small.

Jack and Sally will be at MNSSHP this year.

71jason

Eh, it's cute. Perfectly fine for a "filler" week like I think (hope?) we all expected at least 26 of these to be. On a par with "Bling in the New Year."

After the second week of the Eye Scream Sundae and the hats that were sold anyway and ... the merch truck T-shirts ... not sure how anyone can get worked about this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom