Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

Californian Elitist

The sucky part about LTM at the DLR is it started off strong. The Golden Horseshoe Revue tribute was a blast and the Mardi Gras and Chinese New Year celebrations were cool. Even Long Lost Friends saw some great characters. Unfortunately, that's about all I can say (Happy Hans and Erik were good). How do you start off great, then dwindle and dwindle for the remaining time? I just don't understand. It's obvious this wasn't clearly planned out. The good thing is the separate AP LTM events, for the most part, have been good. The rest have been one pile of FAIL.

Last edited:

Nmoody1

At least you have AP events in DL.... I was just in DL this weekend... APs get such a better deal compared to us in Florida!!!! Rarely any events, fee discounts blah blah blah!

SoccerMickey

During the finale of American Idol Experience tonight the Idol finalists came out and surprised the audience with a ticket to the live American Idol live concert tomorrow night at the Amway Center. Pretty cool!!

Californian Elitist

Looks like they didn't even try with the heroes hat. Why is the villains hat covered and the heroes one barely?

Waiting to see which characters we can choose from for LLF. I'm preparing to be underwhelmed.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
. Anyone have a photo?
ltm102100LARGE.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom