Disney launch 'Limited Time Magic' for Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort in 2013

devoy1701

In the grand scheme of things, a Chicken Little Meet n Greet is small potatoes, but they have been absent for over 5 years-so it falls under pleasant surprise in my book. The character assortment could have dug a lot deeper, but its still better than a merch logo vote. Or a merch truck Tshirt.

Are you sure? I thought we just had "rare character day" during "Let the memories begin". And aren't they out during the hard ticket events too? I feel like we've had "rare character appearances" quite a bit over the past 5 years.

I mean I guess it's cool if you yearn for character photos...

asianway

Are you sure? I thought we just had "rare character day" during "Let the memories begin". And aren't they out during the hard ticket events too? I feel like we've had "rare character appearances" quite a bit over the past 5 years.

I mean I guess it's cool if you yearn for character photos...
There was pixar weekend in May 2011, and DL had a Character Fan Days in January 2011.

Hard tickets(Im assuming you mean Halloween and Christmas) are almost useless nowadays, they tend to just use the same ones over and over(Dwarfs, Jack Sparrow, Flynn). The only time they dig deeper is for the Marathons, and even then, its repititious.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
Looks like the next Limited Time Magic event will be "Christmas in July."

Here's what I think they should have done for this Limited Time Magic: set up a Christmas photo op, with either characters dressed up or a Christmas tree in front of the castle or some other recognizable place, and allow guests to take photos for their family Christmas card! If they have to make money out of LTM they could offer a special deal to have your PhotoPass delivered home as Christmas cards. They would get some free advertising out of it as guests send their WDW Christmas cards to family and friends.

GiveMeTheMusic

Here's what I think they should have done for this Limited Time Magic: set up a Christmas photo op, with either characters dressed up or a Christmas tree in front of the castle or some other recognizable place, and allow guests to take photos for their family Christmas card! If they have to make money out of LTM they could offer a special deal to have your PhotoPass delivered home as Christmas cards. They would get some free advertising out of it as guests send their WDW Christmas cards to family and friends.

What you have just described makes too much sense for it to happen.

RSoxNo1

Eh, it's a one day thing. That's the good thing about Limited Time Magic, while many of these things have been laughable they're not permanent changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom