Disney kids room

heartodisney

Original Poster
Anyone out there decorates their kids room in Disney cahracters? We have our daughters room in Winnie the Pooh. Stuffed characters, artwork, bedsheets, ceramic figures, drapery, pic frames..and working on other things. How about you guys? :animwink:

DisneyJoe

When my son was born back in 2002, we did his room in Baby Mickey and Minnie.

Now we're into more of a Disney/Pixar theme with some sports thrown in.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I decorated my daughters nursery in a combination of some lite pooh themed things and some other generic soft things. Check out my blog area (on wdwmagic) for some pictures if you are interested in some ideas. I love looking at others ideas... best of luck. :wave:

heartodisney

Original Poster
I decorated my daughters nursery in a combination of some lite pooh themed things and some other generic soft things. Check out my blog area (on wdwmagic) for some pictures if you are interested in some ideas. I love looking at others ideas... best of luck. :wave:
picture.php
Thank you very much, I will check it out! :sohappy:

ThinkTink721

I recently redecorated my daughter's room in a "Sweet Shop" theme.
I painted a polka dot border around the middle of the wall.
I included several hidden Mickeys in the border.
She still has all of her Disney Princess dolls displayed & there are some Tinker Bell & Minnie Mouse items as well.

heartodisney

Original Poster
I recently redecorated my daughter's room in a "Sweet Shop" theme.
I painted a polka dot border around the middle of the wall.
I included several hidden Mickeys in the border.
She still has all of her Disney Princess dolls displayed & there are some Tinker Bell & Minnie Mouse items as well.
picture.php
Oooohhhhh...hidden Mickeys...THERE is a GREAT idea! Thanks! :sohappy:

~Tinkerbell~

When me and my sister were younger (a lot younger!) my mum decorated our room with Disney. It was amazing. She painted various Disney characters all over the walls, and we also had a Disney carpet and bed covers. Before we went to sleep each night my sister and I would say goodnight to each and every one of the painted characters! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom