News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Time will tell

Hopefully they can come out with a new popcorn bucket or cupcake to offset the loss of ticket sales

The pastry and photo teams are already hard at work (not to discount what they do - they're all very talented, but it's laughable that Disney management thinks people pay for these events to eat the special food).

JustInTime

I just can’t see what offerings they will have that will justify this. Personally, I’d love something for Halloween in addition to MNSSHP.

Also - bummed no dreamlights. My guess is they will never return.

jrhwdw

I just can’t see what offerings they will have that will justify this. Personally, I’d love something for Halloween in addition to MNSSHP.

Also - bummed no dreamlights. My guess is they will never return.
I didn't see that confirmed in here......

As for the DHS Event......If DHS could finally figure out how to do Pyro Shows like SWW/Frozen, then Bell, BAM! wouuld be on the same level as MWCF.........

I don't think DHS should Cancel F! for Day Guests for this........

Will this work like MVMCP? Where Christmas-NYE is open to all????????

TheMaxRebo

Definitely interested in the details for this.

If not an after hours I hope they reduce the number of the MK event - if so this will be a net positive as reduces demand for day guests in the non-party days.

Will be interesting what the DHS even includes. Will Galaxy Edge be part of it? If so will it involve Life Day? Will they have streetmosphere out for this?

I do love the retro style to the holiday decor at DHS so if it builds in that and almost has like a holiday dappers day feel to it, it could be fun

jrhwdw

I didn't see that confirmed in here......

As for the DHS Event......If DHS could finally figure out how to do Pyro Shows like SWW/Frozen, then Bell, BAM! wouuld be on the same level as MWCF.........

I don't think DHS should Cancel F! for Day Guests for this........

Will this work like MVMCP? Where Christmas-NYE is open to all????????
Never Mind, I found it in the WDW Holiday thread. Sigh!!!

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
Definitely interested in the details for this.

If not an after hours I hope they reduce the number of the MK event - if so this will be a net positive as reduces demand for day guests in the non-party days.
Not A Chance. There's no money to be made with that.
Will be interesting what the DHS even includes. Will Galaxy Edge be part of it?
Yes, that's the only reason why people want to go to DHS.
If so will it involve Life Day?
Nope (Thank goodness) Although Lumpy has been very good this year.
Will they have streetmosphere out for this?
LOL. It ain't cheap.

jrhwdw

Also, while JBJB was an okay show, it surely isn’t worth paying for - just another example of locking normal entertainment behind a paywall.

It’s like they haven’t even learned from a soft summer.
It's like, the three parks(1 is not Disney) that need help this summer don't care!

MK doesn't seem to be in a hurry to return Trolley Dancers and/or FOF to Full. DL still doesn't have a Plan B for a F!-less Summer, that I've seen. Also, USF doesn't seem to be in a hurry to get a Nighttime Spectacular back......

I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we should be grateful that HEA & EF came back before "Summer"...............

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
$200/person to start.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

ToTBellHop

They all already sell out, don't they?
You could presumably increase the attendance cap and the price. Yippee! Toy Story Land is already decorated with Christmas lights year round so we are halfway there.

If they don't have a campy Life Day celebration in Galaxy's Edge, someone should be fired though. Something like that could easily be a sleeper hit if they struck the right tone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom