Disney Inspired Pet Names??

FettFan

Well...I suppose it counts in a backwards-sort of way; I named the dog long before Planes was a thing.

Dusty:
000_0001_zpsb7dc48a0.jpg

PolynesianPrincess

My moms cat is named Percy, which is a dog from Pocahontas. I have a half Jack Russell, half dachshund and he is named Luca after a waiter we had a Via Napoli. That counts as Disney right? ;)

litaljohn

first let me mention at the one I was a kid, second you guys probably realize at 27 I'm not that mature to begin with. that said I have a cat( yes still have this now cranky 179 year old cat ) I had when I was really little I named smokey (take a wild guess what color he is) but for short I called him Mokey all the time. this cat had no problem doling out methane for anyone interested or not. and after seeing pokahontas I then took to calling him "Mokahontas" because "you'll faint and see colors from his wind"
I guess little litaljohn and weird al were both just struck by the same muse.

MickeyNMinnie

Earlier this month, we adopted a kitten. Since my husband and I are pretty avid Disney fans, we decided to try to go with a Disney name. After much consideration, we finally settled on Meeko. (My mom-in-law adopted Meeko's sister. Since she's a Disney fan, too, she might go with a Disney name as well.)

Just yesterday, my sister called me with another kitten that she had adopted but couldn't keep. So, we had to keep with the Disney theme, and we named him Pascal.

wdwfan4eva

Also in the past I have had the Mickey Mouse fish (has anyone ever seen these? they are like gold fish but have the mickey face on them?) I had one named Mickey and another named Minnie.

I've had a few of these. They call them Mickey Platys because of the pattern on the back tail. (I haven't finished reading the thread so i don't know if anyone else has mentioned this.)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Not necessarily a Disney movie but the character is in an attraction, my schauzer is Henry after Henry Jones Jr (aka Indiana Jones).

AintNoOtherMan

When I was like, 5 we had these cats for a month (We were going to keep them, but we found out my mom is allergic) and I named one Minnie... I know Minnie is a mouse, but I was 5 LOL

Runmyhorse

We actually have several. 2 cats naned tinker bell and disney, 3 dogs named disney, belle, and koda. We just lost koda from old age. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom