Disney Inspired Pet Names??

TB4244

I have a mischievous cat who is a fussy eater as he'll only eat expensive food, so of course we named him Remy.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
Our oldest dog is Lexi. It was after her that we Disnified and got:
Cat- Sassy (Homeward Bound)
Cat-Oliver (Oliver & Company)
Doxie-Slinky (Toy Story)
Doxie-Penny (The Rescuers although my DBF thinks she was named for Penny Lane-Beatles) and when I call her I have to say Penny_Penny_Penny like Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory!

My niece has a bulldog named Daisy.

Nij

We called our cat SIMBA and then were so proud that year when visiting WDW to find that the new movie coming out was to be the Lion King and that Simba was the star!
We often would say that we thought of it first! He he
Sadly we lost Simba a few years ago .. Now we have two Bengal cats one of which we named RAFIKI ..
Although we generally call him Fiki .. He is such a character and very beloved.
He can open the cupboard doors all by himself!!
See here....

KCheatle

Our goods friends just got a Golden Retriever and named him Sullivan "Sully". I am honestly so jealous of that right now, because what better name is there for a Golden then Sully?

disneyfirstLJ

We have a pet parakeet and his name is Snow Crystal White (we thought he was a she when we named him). We call him Snowy.

I used to have a cockatiel named Lady and another parakeet named Zazu.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We called our cat SIMBA and then were so proud that year when visiting WDW to find that the new movie coming out was to be the Lion King and that Simba was the star!
We often would say that we thought of it first! He he
Sadly we lost Simba a few years ago .. Now we have two Bengal cats one of which we named RAFIKI ..
Although we generally call him Fiki .. He is such a character and very beloved.
He can open the cupboard doors all by himself!!
See here....

Our cat Tiger would climb on top of the frig and think the garlic cloves were toy balls to play with (would have thought the smell discouraged him). How did I find this out? Caught him on top of the frig once and then later discovered a bunch of garlic cloves under the stove when cleaning. "So THAT'S where all my garlic cloves went. I knew I wasn't using THAT much garlic...". lol

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I had a rabbit named thumper, I also wanted to name my dog figment since she's a small Chiwawa/ Doxon mix but if course the name totally slipped my mind around the time we got her

MY_NAME_STITCH

This is Stitch
20141005_092734.jpg

And this is Aslan.
20141005_092734.jpg
IMG_20140511_091621.jpg

DisneyGigi

image.jpg
I had an amazing rabbit who was a girl, that was named Miss Bunny. Most people do not even know that name but I did. She isn't with us anymore but lives on in my heart. We also have a cat that we call Ozzy short for Oswald. Here they are together.

filbert32

2 silver twin tabby cats called Minnie (ironic that she's a voracious mouser) and Daisy. We almost called them Belle and Ariel, but their mother was called Belle.

If we'd got two boys, they would've been named Mike & Sully (our personal joke as Mike Catt was an excellent England rugby player)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom